NFL Rumors: Why Oakland Raiders Must Cast Darrius Heyward-Bey Adrift

Aug 16, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 27

The Buffalo Bills cut ties with Aaron Maybin today, officially conceding that they made a bad pick two years ago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oakraiders25

AOL

#21 Sep 8, 2011
For all there speed at WR it's rare when they go deep. The Raiders of the late 60's & 70's went deep, Warren Wells, Cliff Branch. Name the last deep threat, Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, that was 8-9 years ago. Go deep and keep the D on their heels opening up the ground game and short pass. They're lucky to go deep once a game.

Al Davis has become an absolute hindrance to the Raiders the past 15 years. He gets rid of quality players and over pays for marginal past their prime vets looking for that final pay check. The money he paid Routt & Wimbley he could have kept Nnamdni & Miller. He needs to get out of the way!!!!
UglyFarts

Littleton, CO

#22 Sep 8, 2011
oakraiders25 wrote:
Al Davis has become an absolute hindrance
He has become the Hindrance-berg and everytime he tries to dock at the Toilet he unloads a bowel eruption all over the floor and amidst the avalance of expletives you swear you could hear a broadcaster crying "OH THE HUMANITY"

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#23 Sep 8, 2011
UglyFarts wrote:
<quoted text>He has become the Hindrance-berg and everytime he tries to dock at the Toilet he unloads a bowel eruption all over the floor and amidst the avalance of expletives you swear you could hear a broadcaster crying "OH THE HUMANITY"
?
i love al davis =) say it again misterio, I LOVE AL DAVIS!
i think im the only one =|
RAIDERS 2011!!!
oakraiders25

AOL

#24 Sep 8, 2011
I use to love Al Davis too but he's single handily
wrecked the Raiders franchise. Horrible free agent signings, horrible 1st round draft picks, Heyward Bay over Harvin, Macklin & Crabtree. Give me a break. Track stars that can't play football. Let's hope, Ford, McFadden, Bush etc, can stay healthy and keep improving.
oakraiders25

AOL

#25 Sep 8, 2011
I like this forum a lot
We can openly profess our love for men in an openly gay Raider fashion on here like Raider Misterio and I.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#26 Sep 8, 2011
oakraiders25 wrote:
wrecked the Raiders franchise. Horrible free agent signings, horrible 1st round draft picks, Heyward Bay over Harvin, Macklin & Crabtree. Give me a break. Track stars that can't play football. Let's hope, Ford, McFadden, Bush etc, can stay healthy and keep improving.
I have said, much the same for years....waiting for news, that he has sold the team to a silicone valley billionaire, who acts to hire top football people, to return the gleammmmmmmmmmmmm..........Lik e JoePa, time to go....

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#27 Sep 8, 2011
oakraiders25 wrote:
It all started when he traded off Jon Gruden...A coach that restored this half ass franchise at the time back to greatness. Although the Gruden way wasn't entertaining, it still worked and RaiderNation wants to see wins; win at all costs; win using whatever method it takes; JUST WIN BABY. Once Gruden was dealt away we sank into our own blackhole. Tom Cable finally came around and got us back to the .500 level and Davis dealt him away. I hope Hue Jackson can pick up where Cable left off. Ultimatly it is the players that make it happen. I am very greatful for the rookie cap so when you end up drafting bums like jamarcus russell money plays no role in whether or not they stay or go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
Raiders invite Udfa WR Muhammad to training camp (Aug '12) Aug '12 Indiana football 1
More from around the web