Banged up Raiders lose cornerback Johnson

Aug 17, 2011 Full story: Star Tribune 11

The Oakland Raiders will be without projected starting cornerback Chris Johnson for their preseason game against the 49ers on Saturday night and might also play without center Samson Satele.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Thats too bad. I actually hope for a good Raiders team, it make the NFL more interesting. A good team...not too good

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Aug 19, 2011
(lol) thats called "fear" of the silver and black lbf. you know you're comming to our house to lose that day. so mark that on your calender as a loss for the bears. if you don't have thhe time to do that, i marked it down for you already! it's going to be a good game. i'm looking forward to it.
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 19, 2011
You know we will both be reminding each other of it after each Bears win and Raiders loss

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
You know we will both be reminding each other of it after each Bears win and Raiders loss
OR visa versa! from game one. i'm in! in the mean time, practice "protecting" your ("qb'ssssssss")!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 19, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>OR visa versa! from game one. i'm in! in the mean time, practice "protecting" your ("qb'ssssssss")!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
The only way Cutler can protect himself is by putting the butt-plug in

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>The only way Cutler can protect himself is by putting the butt-plug in
HIKE!(lol).
RAIDERS 2011!!!
update

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Aug 19, 2011
Not to worry. CB L'Quen Lincoln is ready to step in while Johnson mends.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Other than Routt and Johnson, I hear our corners really suck this year. Maybe we'll draft one next year.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Corners in this year's draft were slim pickings. Corner is one of Al Davis's favorite positions, so if they do indeed suck this year, I know good and well he'll draft one next year.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#10 Aug 20, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
Corners in this year's draft were slim pickings. Corner is one of Al Davis's favorite positions, so if they do indeed suck this year, I know good and well he'll draft one next year.
AND? pay top dollar or too much money for one! but? he tries!(lol)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Saidit

Livermore, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Time for that has-been Davis to pack up and head back to LA. The Raiders are the laughing stock of the entire NFL. So glad I have not given them a dime since their original move to LA. Davis had no loyalty to his fans, to heck with him. What an embarrassment to watch. Go 9ers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
Raiders invite Udfa WR Muhammad to training camp (Aug '12) Aug '12 Indiana football 1
More from around the web