Monte Poole: It's time for Oakland Ra...

Monte Poole: It's time for Oakland Raiders to call T.O., as in Terrell Owens

There are 9 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Monte Poole: It's time for Oakland Raiders to call T.O., as in Terrell Owens. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Terrell Owens is a man everywhere and nowhere at all, constantly on exhibition yet still awaiting an audition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jul 21, 2010
i saw T.O. on the george lopez show and he said he was to reveal the team he would play for next.THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET! the last rummor for him to play for was the chargers. denied! the other was the cheatriots. denied! all nfl? denied! some people want T.O. in oaktown. most don't. "i don't". terrell owens is a nice guy. "off the field". on the field? you really don't want him. good player but lost a step. i believe he could help as well but i feel we could do without! T.O. needs a team. just not here!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Jul 23, 2010
It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if TO didn't play in the NFL this year.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 Jul 27, 2010
i believe T.O. will end up with the bungles! they seem like the ones that are more willing to give him a chance. the lambs dropped him out of the list and bungles owner said it was up to T.O. to decide. two big mouths in one team. they may both laugh if they play together "for the moment" but later? anyways, it's not our problem. hope he goes with ocho. they may both be good together. just, not in oakland. i'd rather win without him than to win with him!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Jul 27, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
i believe T.O. will end up with the bungles! they seem like the ones that are more willing to give him a chance. the lambs dropped him out of the list and bungles owner said it was up to T.O. to decide. two big mouths in one team. they may both laugh if they play together "for the moment" but later? anyways, it's not our problem. hope he goes with ocho. they may both be good together. just, not in oakland. i'd rather win without him than to win with him!
RAIDERS 2010!!!
T.O signed a 1 year deal with Cincinnati...Ochocinco and T.O...2 primadonna receivers on the same team...Can you spell disfunction?

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Jul 27, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
T.O signed a 1 year deal with Cincinnati...Ochocinco and T.O...2 primadonna receivers on the same team...Can you spell disfunction?
(LOL) no sh.t huhh?(LOL) you know, they will actually be good together for the team. but once one tries to be better than the other? it will be battle of the mouths! hey, you may even see a fight between them two "ON" the field. they are like twins!
RAIDERS 2010!!!
Pot Smoking Moronite

San Clemente, CA

#7 Jul 27, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, it's dysfunction.

No one expects much from a Raider fan. Nice try though.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Jul 28, 2010
uhhhh huhuuhuh auhhhhh huhuhuh (LOL)
nice try pot smoking moron ite.
RAIDERS 2010!!!
Martina2

Sebastopol, CA

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Okay, it's that time of the year again ... let's get started: "the greatness of the Raiders" "Commitment to Excellence" "Pride and Poise" "Mr. Davis" There, that concludes our annual lies about the Raiders for the moment.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#10 Jul 29, 2010
RAIDERS 2010!!!
=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Offbeat: Zoo jokes, sleepy wide receiver (Jul '16) Jul '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
News Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
News Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
News Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
More from around the web