Tim Tebow says sorry after Ole Miss s...

Tim Tebow says sorry after Ole Miss stuns Gators

There are 115 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Tim Tebow says sorry after Ole Miss stuns Gators. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The blue eyes were uncontrollably red. The mystique wounded. The invincibility shattered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FSU Fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#114 Oct 9, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
hey guess what? I don't need to spew eight paragraphs of garbage. All I have to say is -- enjoy your fifth loss to the Gators.
<quoted text>
hey guess what? you're a d-bag that wishes they had an ounce of athletic ability! thats why you want to be so close to the action. enjoy your loss to ole miss and lsu this weekend! can't wait to see your excuses when you lose. and enjoy the poop talking b/c that is really going to change the outcome of the game! it will however make you look even more like a pompous a hole than you already are.
Charley Pell

United States

#115 Oct 9, 2008
You two managed to keep this thread alive for days after it should have died. Well done.

Sorry I didn't have time to read all of your posts, but I'm still tryin' to figure out how FU didn't get the death penalty thanks to my cheatin', especially after my boy Galen added to it. But then again, Alabama should have gotten it, and Tennessee should have gotten it, and for some reason the SEC schools get free shoe ...er, passes. I wonder who Kramer & Co. have pictures of ...

FU will always be inferior. Deep down their fans know it, which explains their boorish, classless behavior when they win (we won, we won, look at me, look at me) and their complete lunacy when they lose. The Canes, drawing on the best talent base in the country, will be back. If FSU finds the right coach they'll be back too. Fu will then fade into the swamp, where the gators eat their own ...
Ridiculous

Ocklawaha, FL

#116 Oct 10, 2008
So how do you explain scUM's delusions of grandeur when they haven't beaten a ranked team for awhile now.... 5-7 ring a bell? How does it make you feel that even UCF and FAU went to bowl games, and you did not last year?

Oh yeah, and of course 26-3. What's your record now? 2-3?
Charley Pell wrote:
You two managed to keep this thread alive for days after it should have died. Well done.
Sorry I didn't have time to read all of your posts, but I'm still tryin' to figure out how FU didn't get the death penalty thanks to my cheatin', especially after my boy Galen added to it. But then again, Alabama should have gotten it, and Tennessee should have gotten it, and for some reason the SEC schools get free shoe ...er, passes. I wonder who Kramer & Co. have pictures of ...
FU will always be inferior. Deep down their fans know it, which explains their boorish, classless behavior when they win (we won, we won, look at me, look at me) and their complete lunacy when they lose. The Canes, drawing on the best talent base in the country, will be back. If FSU finds the right coach they'll be back too. Fu will then fade into the swamp, where the gators eat their own ...
Ridiculous

Ocklawaha, FL

#117 Oct 10, 2008
The only reason you feel I'm pompous is because I won't let you forget how you guys suck in comparison to UF. Four years in a row now. You have nothing to say for that at all. You lose.

Nice personal attacks by the way. I guess that's what you resort to when you realize you have no logical argument and your team really is inferior.
FSU Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey guess what? you're a d-bag that wishes they had an ounce of athletic ability! thats why you want to be so close to the action. enjoy your loss to ole miss and lsu this weekend! can't wait to see your excuses when you lose. and enjoy the poop talking b/c that is really going to change the outcome of the game! it will however make you look even more like a pompous a hole than you already are.
FSU Fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#118 Oct 10, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
The only reason you feel I'm pompous is because I won't let you forget how you guys suck in comparison to UF. Four years in a row now. You have nothing to say for that at all. You lose.
Nice personal attacks by the way. I guess that's what you resort to when you realize you have no logical argument and your team really is inferior.
<quoted text>
the argument was "program" which implies more than 4 years. how hard is that to figure out? i said 10 times that UF has a better team the last 4 years. guess you only care about when you win and blank out the times when you don't. and once again..FSU has a better program. UF has a better team right now. happy?
Ridiculous

Ocklawaha, FL

#120 Oct 10, 2008
Right now, and the past four years, and going forward too. I don't know why you think beating unranked scUM and Colorado, and two div IAA patsies means you're on the rise. You guys must have slipped and bumped your heads.
FSU Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
the argument was "program" which implies more than 4 years. how hard is that to figure out? i said 10 times that UF has a better team the last 4 years. guess you only care about when you win and blank out the times when you don't. and once again..FSU has a better program. UF has a better team right now. happy?
reality check

San Antonio, TX

#121 Oct 10, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
Right now, and the past four years, and going forward too. I don't know why you think beating unranked scUM and Colorado, and two div IAA patsies means you're on the rise. You guys must have slipped and bumped your heads.
<quoted text>
Please list the names of all those gators in the NFL Hall of Fame. How about even the running backs, wide out or QB's that have Super Bowl rings. You appear to be a fan of only the last ten years or so. As far as the scUM comment. Every knows--or at least non uf blow hards--that the reason uf droppred them from their regular schedule in the late 80's was that they could not beat them like a rugular patsy. Just look at the record during the 80's. I do not think that uf would have played for a national championship in the 90's had they had um on their schedule. Another thing, the SEC was nothing until the last 5-10 years. Georgia did nothing for over 20 years after Hershall Walker left. Auburn was on probation durin the 90's. Alabama had a couple of good years but is nothing compared to the Bear Bryant years. LSU is has been successful lately. Look at their record before 2000. Hell look at Vandy's Record before this year. I could go on. The point is, Spurrier could easily win in water downed conferance, when he some of the better atheletes, was not playing Miami, and had a good college only offence--see Washington Redskins on how successful he was in the pros. Now that the SEC has recently become relevent, the gators are not having the walk in the park they are used to. Get use to it. The current uf Messiah will not be successful when he ultimately jumps to the pros say in two years or so.
Tom Hedick

Bradenton, FL

#122 Oct 12, 2008
Tim Tebow has perspective something that many of you apparently do not. And Tim also puts the Loed first in all that he does. He's very refreshing to watch play and to listen to his post game comments win or lose.......
JP Doherrty

San Jose, CA

#123 Oct 24, 2008
Ummmmm, its UF, you know,(U)niversity of (F)lorida. Pathetic
Charlie Pell wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason so many people shred FU when you lose is b/c, unlike you sir, the vast, vast majority of FU fans won't admit they got beat by a better team. Maybe not more talented, but a better team. Instead, they come on forums like this, cry about what they perceive as questionable officiating, and won't admit that 1) their coach screwed up; 2) they were outplayed; and 3) perhaps they are not as good as everyone thought they were. The referees didn't cause the turnovers or open the floodgates on the big plays.
I grew up in Michigan and I always thouyght Wolverine fans were the worst whiners (and I was one of them). Then I moved here and I have to tell you FU fans take the cake. I really have no opinion on TT's statements/actions. If he thinks that it is what his teams needs, then good for him, other people would handle it different ways but to wach his own. But the fact that your fellow fans come on boards like this with the attitude that the only way FU could ever lose a game is because the fix was in and that they are God's gift to football is arrogant, ignorant and flat out dumb.
There is a reason that UM and FSU have always had a certain respect for each other, even as they were piling up natl. championships and the game was important every year, while everyone hates FU. Its because a lot of your fans are morons who need to learn a few things about football. But I'm not sure why I took all the time to write this since many of your fans are too stupid to understand their own uncalled for arrogance is why everyone hates them ...
Dane

Collierville, TN

#125 Oct 25, 2008
I'm a Florida State fan, after that speech i kinda hope tebow gets hurt before our game. Nothing big maybe a hamstring. I don't want to play someone who is that motivated. "You have never seen any player in the country work as hard as your going to see me work" I believe it. I'm just hoping come game time he's working on holding the headset right.
gator are the bomb

Blacksburg, VA

#126 Nov 6, 2008
gators will go to the national championship
losifer

Reno, NV

#127 Nov 23, 2008
Later Gator wrote:
"The mystique was gone." What mystique? The gators are 8-5 in thier last 12. Now Teabow delares he will play harder than any other player in the country. He will make the Gators play harder.Ummmm last I checked national championship teams do not lose at home to Ole Miss. Maybe instead of offering Carl Moores girlfriend scholly's you should teach him to catch.

8-5 in their last 12? Isnt 8+5 13...must be tough growing up in the Florida public school system...Tebows gettin back to back heismans and another ring...probs didnt realize when u wrote that 2 months ago that ur foot would get shoved so far down ur mouth it would come out ur ass and kick u in the nuts...GO GATORS
go gators your all haters

Lakeville, MN

#128 Sep 17, 2009
Ridiculous wrote:
Man! You really told us. Now go back and double check the rankings because UM is still unranked, and the Gators are still in the top 15 despite the loss.
By the way, congrats to Butch Davis on beating scUM in their transient stadium that they can't even half fill.
<quoted text>
urban is of the highest stature of coaches
Scott

Kalaheo, HI

#129 Nov 28, 2009
LMAO wrote:
EXCUSE me while I throwup..this is comedy at its best. You couldnt make this stuff up.. I mean Tebow and Myer acts as if they are going to win every game, every week, every year!
Are you kidding me, teams are better than the Gators on ANY GIVEN SATURDAY. Its pathetic to watch this everytime they lose. I got news for you TEBOW, THE NFL DOES NOT TAKE CRYBABIES!!!.. In fact you will never see any quarterback on sunday nite crying about a game they just lost. Teabag, You may be a heisman winnner, but you are no Future NFL QB.
Can you imagine, emmitt, payton, brown, or any other notable runningbacks having this dude for a QB. They would punch the punk in his mouth and tell him to sit his cryn azz on the bench the following week. This is just out right sad, and Gatorfans walk around thinking the heavens have fallen. GET OVER IT, OTHER TEAMS WILL BEAT YOU ALSO. GEEZZ
whose LOL now biatch?
Scott

Kalaheo, HI

#130 Nov 28, 2009
losifer wrote:
Later Gator wrote:
"The mystique was gone." What mystique? The gators are 8-5 in thier last 12. Now Teabow delares he will play harder than any other player in the country. He will make the Gators play harder.Ummmm last I checked national championship teams do not lose at home to Ole Miss. Maybe instead of offering Carl Moores girlfriend scholly's you should teach him to catch.
8-5 in their last 12? Isnt 8+5 13...must be tough growing up in the Florida public school system...Tebows gettin back to back heismans and another ring...probs didnt realize when u wrote that 2 months ago that ur foot would get shoved so far down ur mouth it would come out ur ass and kick u in the nuts...GO GATORS
whose LOL now biatch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
News Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
News Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
News Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
News Raiders invite Udfa WR Muhammad to training camp (Aug '12) Aug '12 Indiana football 1
More from around the web