3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor Killing

3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor Killing

There are 2 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Dec 4, 2007, titled 3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor Killing. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

MIAMI -- Three men charged with murdering Sean Taylor were denied bail Tuesday, a day after thousands of mourners attended the funeral for the Washington Redskins safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Denise

Mableton, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2007
I bet you think they should get bond....NOT....
Nicole

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2007
You know, people that commit crimes and then say they didn't mean for anyone to get hurt really get on my nerves. If you didn't mean for anyone to get hurt, why would you bring a gun? If you didn't want anyone to get hurt, why would you break into someones home in the first place? There is always a 50 percent chance that someone is home or will come home. The burglars goal is not to get caught so isnt it very likely someone will get hurt so that wont happen. I am sick and tired of these young people thinking they DESERVE something and the way to get it is to take it from the people who WORKED for it. Now one of them wants to kill himself. Who cares, there is a family hurting because these fools decided they shouldn't have to put forth their own energy and labor or skills to obtain the things they want in life. Material things that when you really step back and think about it..really dont matter. I have no compassion for these idiots, and any remorse or guilt they feel is not enough to bring back that family's loved one. Wow..you killed a man for a TV. You should feel as stupid as that sounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark makes voice heard in return to Redskins (Jul '14) Jul '14 len 1
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web