Personnel moves within Dolphins leave...

Personnel moves within Dolphins leave gaps, questions

There are 182 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Personnel moves within Dolphins leave gaps, questions. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dolphins coach Cam Cameron and General Manager Randy Mueller have followed through on their credo of "aggressive patience" for offseason talent acquisitions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Greg

United States

#184 Mar 26, 2007
Again...going on stats you have to give it to Hobson. That's not a push.

Congrats Rick...You know more than I thought you did...Well done!
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> Add Channing Crowder vs Victor Hobson as well. Crowder's played only have as many seasons, yet both posted almost simliar stats last year. Crowder doesnt get the opportunity to rush the passer in Miami's D scheme so his sack totals don't measure up. But in terms of youth, toughness and nose for the football, at worst Crowder vs Hobson is a push.
UKOH

Twinsburg, OH

#185 Mar 27, 2007
greg wrote:
Try this:
forums.theganggreen.com Feel free to chat to your hearts content.
Honestly, I don't frequent many forums. Not too long ago, the Sun Sentinel started offering readers the ability to post comments about a new story. I often post my thoughts about many stories, including the Dolphins. I don't purposely seek out Miami Dolphin forums. But I do read the paper.
I'm all for keeping the banter non-insulting, as long as the other side does the same. I just don't think Jets Suck, Go back to NY, swear words, or comments about one's family should be allowed. But Dolfans use all of these comments....wonder why. Unfortunately, I choose not to go to Dolphin games anymore. Hate the heat, the crowd, the vulgarities, and the traffic.
But I'd certainly take you up on a few beers.
<quoted text>
I am living in OHIO now so the drive to Dolphins stadium is a little long ....

Could do some other stadium however ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark makes voice heard in return to Redskins (Jul '14) Jul '14 len 1
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web