Some Top Quarterbacks Have Hit Rock Bottom in First Two Weeks

Full story: New York Times

It was a sound Joey Harrington had not heard much of during his N.F.L. career, until a clutch of Miami Dolphins fans gave full throat to their desperation Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Bigfinfan

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2006

In my opinion a lot of fans and critics expected so much from the Dolphins this year. The expectations were so high that we were talking about playing in the Super Bowl in 2007 in Miami. Now that we have an 0-2 start it seems like everyone is in a panic mode. How soon that we forget that in the Patriots first Super Bowl victory they too started the season off slow. Give it some time and don't panic until were at 0-7.
JOEYROCKS

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2006

Bigfinfan wrote:
In my opinion a lot of fans and critics expected so much from the Dolphins this year. The expectations were so high that we were talking about playing in the Super Bowl in 2007 in Miami. Now that we have an 0-2 start it seems like everyone is in a panic mode. How soon that we forget that in the Patriots first Super Bowl victory they too started the season off slow. Give it some time and don't panic until were at 0-7.
No man, it is time to panic. If Dante' cant get it done, pull him before its to late. 0-3 teams dont make the play offs that much and 0-4 teams rearly make it. Joey can play, he was jsut in a bad system in detriot, give him these big targets and he'll do fine
Bigfinfan

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2006

It's the pressure of filling the shoes of the great Dan Marino. If Fiedler was our starting QB for 13 years anyone who replaced him would look like a future Hall of Famer. All the QB's that we have needs to get that out of their head and play some football. Daunte will eventually get back into Pro Bowl form and everyone else will jump back on the bandwagon as usual. Support the Dolphins in this seasons effort to get back into the super bowl running.

Just remember you don't put your own children up for adoption for a couple of bad grades in school. You support them and eventually they get better some sooner than others. In our case we just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Go Fins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••