Sports - 3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor...

Sports - 3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor Killing

There are 7 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Sports - 3 Denied Bail in Sean Taylor Killing. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

MIAMI -- Three men charged with murdering Sean Taylor were denied bail Tuesday, a day after thousands of mourners attended the funeral for the Washington Redskins safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Glenis

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 4, 2007
Is Jason Mitchell on suicide watch because he is distraught on his deed, or did he truly not know he would be punished for his crime.???Eric Rivera is experiencing disbelief, are they that short sighted or blame ignorant of the world they live. Did they not realise who lived at that home...sure they didnt expect him to be home but did they think he would allow them to ramsack him home and harm his family and not do anything in response?
James Hereford

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2007
The media should report facts and not hear-say. Something should be done legally with the persons who report such insensitive comments remarks. Some people learn from their past, everyboby has one. When people use their posistion and title to lorate individuals that makes them less than "0".
Always remember there is someone bigger than all of us that knows all of inconsistencies, issues.
Debbie

Marietta, GA

#3 Dec 4, 2007
James Hereford wrote:
The media should report facts and not hear-say. Something should be done legally with the persons who report such insensitive comments remarks. Some people learn from their past, everyboby has one. When people use their posistion and title to lorate individuals that makes them less than "0".
Always remember there is someone bigger than all of us that knows all of inconsistencies, issues.
My thoughts are.....You must be close to one or all of these boys to take this stand.....

Suicide watch...right...listen, these men had in there minds what they were going to do...come on people....after you get caught you are cry and want to now kil yourself, how about doing that before you kill someone ele. That man had a family, friends that loved him....I have no heart for these guys....NONE........

Another thing.......mistakes....how can you call, making plans to go to another mans house to robb and kill him a mistake....PLEASE...they all should live the rest of there days in JAIL...
Erin

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2007
I think the guys claiming it was just a robbery is BS. They entered his home went straight to his bedroom and them shot when they heard noises. If they were really spooked they would have fled immediately. I think this was Murder 1, but no one is going to admit to Murder 1 in Florida, a death penalty state.

Since: Sep 07

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 4, 2007
Whether or not they meant to kill the guy (or even harm him), they had to know (or at least expect) that no good could come from breaking into someone's home...period. I have little to no respect for people who break the law and expect people to feel sorry for them. It's crazy.
Atlanta, GA

#6 Dec 4, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts are.....You must be close to one or all of these boys to take this stand.....
Suicide watch...right...listen, these men had in there minds what they were going to do...come on people....after you get caught you are cry and want to now kil yourself, how about doing that before you kill someone ele. That man had a family, friends that loved him....I have no heart for these guys....NONE........
Another thing.......mistakes....how can you call, making plans to go to another mans house to robb and kill him a mistake....PLEASE...they all should live the rest of there days in JAIL...
you are so right.
Nelson

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 Dec 4, 2007
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Suicide watch...right...listen, these men had in there minds what they were going to do...come on people....after you get caught you are cry and want to now kill yourself, how about doing that before you kill someone else. That man had a family, friends that loved him....I have no heart for these guys....NONE........

Another thing.......mistakes....how can you call, making plans to go to another man's house to rob and kill him a mistake....PLEASE...they all should live the rest of there days in JAIL...
These thugs went into a house to steal something that didn't belong to them. They took a gun which to me means they planned on killing any and all people in the house if they were home so as to not be identified.

As far as the guy wanting to kill himself, leave him alone in his cell with his sheets for a day or so and save the taxpayers the cost of a trial. Oh, wait, then his family would sue because the authorities didn't take extra steps to prevent his death. Nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark makes voice heard in return to Redskins (Jul '14) Jul '14 len 1
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web