Dan Snyder Taking His Time In Selecting New Redskins Coach

There were some well-publicized candidates the last time Dan Snyder went looking for a coach. Full Story
GETITRIGHT

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2008
We want Gregg Williams!!!!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2008
GETITRIGHT wrote:
We want Gregg Williams!!!!
All the other teams in NFC want that too! lol
GETITRIGHT

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2008
ok i will bite..why is that?
anon

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jan 18, 2008
Dan Synder is probably charging the interviewees to be interviewed. Since Synder knows nothing of football, he would be smart to hire a president of football operations and leave important football decisions to that person. Snyder can go back to dicking us over with $7 hotdogs and $4 hot chocolate. Then again, Snyder will never field a winner with him in charge, never mind.

Go Giants!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2008
GETITRIGHT wrote:
ok i will bite..why is that?
Because it will guarantee mediocrity or worse for the Skins. He had a great interview in Buffalo, got the job, then proceeded to be one of the worst coaches in Bills history. Good luck..
SKINS FAN FOREVER

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2008
SHOULD DAN SNYDER MAKE THIS RIDICULOUS MOVE, THIS FAN OF 40 YEARS WILL FINALLY GIVE IN AND GIVE UP ON THE SKINS. SO WHY HASN'T ANYONE ELSE BEEN AFTER FASSELL. CUZ HE SUCKS. GIVE WILLIAMS A YEAR WITH THE SYSTEMS IN PLACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I GUESS SNYDER REALLY DID NOT LISTEN TO COACH JOE. DAN GO BACK TO THE MEDIA WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE THE BIG FISH. YOU DON'T DESERVE BEING THE OWNER OF THE REDSKINS. I'M SURE MR. COOKE IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE.
dieter kessler

Smiths Falls, Canada

#7 Jan 24, 2008
CAN ANYONE AT REDSKIN PARK WAKE UP, MR.SNYDER HOW DID WE WIN SUPERBOWLS IN THE PAST? IT WAS CALLED HOG FOOTBALL...WHY ISN'T PAPA HOG RUSS GRIMM GIVEN HIS DUE PROPS AND THE POSITION HE SO GREATLY DESERVES AS HEAD COACH. HE ONLY WON 3 SUPERBOWLS WITH THE REDSKINS, DESTROYING DEFFENSIVE LINES WITH PASSION, COMITIMENT AND ENERGY THAT DOMINATED THE 1980'S ON OUR OFFENSIVE LINE. AS ASSISTANT COACH WITH THE STEEALERS THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE DOMINATED AGAIN AND ONE ANOTHER SUPERBOWL AND SINCE HE LEFT LAST YEAR THEY WERE NEVER THE SAME BIG BEN THEIR QB HAS BEEN ON HIS BACK ALMOST THE WHOLE TIME. HE HAS LEARNED HIS WINNING WAYS FROM OUR HALL OF FAME COACH JOE GIBBS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HE HAS GOT REDSKIN BLOOD PUMPLING WITH ENTHUSIASM. ASK OUR HALL OF FAME RUNNING BACK "THE GREAT DIESEL" NUMBER 44 JOHN RIGGINS. HIS OPINION ABOUT RUSS GRIMM AND WHAT REDSKIN FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT, AND WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN IN THE NFC EAST, GET HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE AND WIN SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS. HOW CAN YOU OVERLOOK THIS COACH AND RESTORE OUR WINNING TRADITION. WE DONT WANT TO SEE ANYMORE YEARS OF WISHY-WASHY FUMBLEISTIC FOOTBALL. PLEASE SEE THE TRUTH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE BECAUSE THE TRUTH SETS YOU FREE TO WIN!!!
P.S. LETS BRING ONE OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS BACK HOME...A TRUE REDSKIN TO LEAD OUR BRAVES ON THE WARPATH SO WE CAN FIGHT FOR OL' DC! SPREAD THE WORD ALL REDSKIN FANS WE WANT PAPA HOG RUSS GRIMM AS OUR NEW HEAD COACH!!! TO LEAD OUR SONS OF WASHINGTON!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark makes voice heard in return to Redskins Jul '14 len 1
Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2