Fletcher fires back on snub

Fletcher fires back on snub

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Dec 18, 2008, titled Fletcher fires back on snub. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

For fullback Mike Sellers, his streak has ended. London Fletcher, however, was passed over once again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

BONNIE B

Cleveland, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2008
I just want London Fletcher to know that I voted for him for pro bowl repeatedly!!! He is the only player both offense and defense that has heald steady in every game! He is a great, consistant player and I hope he stays with the skins. He is a great leader too. And totally has the stats to be going to Hawaii - I don't know why he wasn't selected. But just know alot of us skins fan really do appreciate him and his talent!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark makes voice heard in return to Redskins (Jul '14) Jul '14 len 1
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Washington Redskins Should Consider Lovie Smith... (Nov '13) Dec '13 uncle sexy 3
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Washington Redskins' London Fletcher Deserves A... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web