UCLA tight end Paulsen to get a bigge...

UCLA tight end Paulsen to get a bigger role

There are 3 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Aug 24, 2008, titled UCLA tight end Paulsen to get a bigger role. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel and offensive coordinator Norm Chow both look at senior tight end Logan Paulsen and see the same thing - a future NFL tight end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Kerry Altizer

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2008
It's not going to matter, Tennessee's has one of the best secondarires in the nation with Morley and Berry. Three deep at the corners, all with extensive playing time under their belts. A big issue is size, the Vols are much bigger across the board. Their front D-Line is much improved over last season when they won the SEC East.

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Tennessee will not score, period, against the Bruin defense. Suprise!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2008
The UCLA Defensive line is stacked, no one will be able to run on the Bruin defense. And the DBs are quick and smart. I can't wait, 5 more days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Paulsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Looking deep into Robert Griffin III's knee injury (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jason 2
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Like last year, UCLA must win two of final thre... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Brew In 13
News Bruins trying to find a rhythm (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News UCLA offense looking to find its rhythm (Sep '10) Sep '10 Kornblum 1
News UCLA offense looking to find its rhythm (Sep '10) Sep '10 West Valley Dave ... 1
More from around the web