David Teel: Hampton product Brown living dream

E lton Brown is making nearly $1 million a year and preparing for Sunday's Super Bowl . Full Story
JMU

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Great guy, I can't think of anyone that deserves what he gets more than Big E.
HHS

Williamsburg, VA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
CRABBERS ALL THE WAY. Phoebus might have been taking the cake these days, but the MIGHTY HAMPTON CRABBERS keep on ending up in the NFL.

And Coach, I've been bar side politicing for you to retire but why not go out and bring back some more Commonwealth Hardware.

PS- That RED looks good !
taxpayer

New York, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2009
How many Crabbers have played in the Super Bowl?
I wonder how many high schools in the US can compete with that stat.
Queen

Newport News, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2009
Congrads to Big E and the Cardinals. He's one of the best guys I know and we are all proud of him, keep up the good work and bring home that Super Bowl ring!
kyle

Newport News, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2009
elton is a thug. he got thrown out of heritage hs for beating the crap out of a fellow student.
guess who picked him up? Mike Smith and the Hampton Crabbers. They will take anyone.
So now he gets to play in the super bowl . who gives a flying boo hoo.
a real thug.
JMU

Greensboro, NC

#6 Jan 30, 2009
A thug? You obviously don't even know the man. He got into a fight and was kicked out of school, big deal. Students get into fights every day at every school. As long as it doesn't lead to anything outside of fists, I say what's the harm in that. You don't want a fight then walk away and tell a teacher. I have no connections to Hampton HS at all but why wouldn't he go there? The two schools are separated by like 3 miles. He did the crime and had to pay the repercussions. That was 9 years ago, get off his balls already.
taxpayer from NN

New York, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2009
kyle wrote:
elton is a thug. he got thrown out of heritage hs for beating the crap out of a fellow student.
guess who picked him up? Mike Smith and the Hampton Crabbers. They will take anyone.
a real thug.
Maybe he learned his lesson. It's not like he attended Va Tech.
simple as this

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2009
kyle wrote:
a real thug.
it must have been your @$$ he kicked!
kyle

Newport News, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2009
E didn't get in a fight, he beat and almost killed another student. there was no "fight". So stop making excuses. He was kicked out of school. He was not allowed to go back. But hampton picked him up to play ball. They didn't care about the kid, just someone to play and win.
Thug is what he is.
Stop making excuses.
JMU

Greensboro, NC

#11 Feb 1, 2009
Yep, you're the one he beat up. It's ok you can let it go, it was 9 years ago.
kyle

Newport News, VA

#12 Feb 2, 2009
sounds like it must be you. do you care what he did? no.
enabler.
JMU

Greensboro, NC

#13 Feb 2, 2009
I know what happened, the stupid tennis player was talkin crap then when someone confronted him he wanted act all big and bad. Welp, apparently he wasn't...
like it or not

Torrance, CA

#14 Mar 3, 2009
He is a thug... he just beat up his girlfriend
CardsFan

Detroit, MI

#15 Mar 9, 2009
like it or not wrote:
He is a thug... he just beat up his girlfriend
Are you sure you're not talking about his cousin who plays basketball? He's always in trouble. Elton Brown the football player did not beat up his girlfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levi Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cards feel Sowell is ready for the limelight (Oct '13) Oct '13 Atomic Number 2
Arizona Cardinals: Top 5 2013 NFL Draft Needs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Joshua mcdonald 1
Cardinals' world according to Bruce Arians (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Arizona Cardinals 2013 NFL Draft Wishlist (Jan '13) Feb '13 bird man 4
Chris Williams and J'Marcus Webb: Chicago Bears... (Aug '12) Aug '12 zorrosrath 1
Grading the 2012 NFL Draft: Team by Team (Apr '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 9
Michael Floyd Should Still be the Cardinals Fir... (Apr '12) Apr '12 RevEZDamnUall 1

Levi Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE