Miami Heat: Michael Vick weds longtim...

Miami Heat: Michael Vick weds longtime girlfriend Kiafa Frink in South Beach

There are 32 comments on the Philly.com story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Miami Heat: Michael Vick weds longtime girlfriend Kiafa Frink in South Beach. In it, Philly.com reports that:

FOR YEARS, North Philly home girl Kijafa Frink did as the song says. She stood by her man, Eagles quarterback Michael Vick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
And I pray for the American public education system.
That was as weak as any post you've ever made, or petition you've ever signed . Hahahahah
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#22 Jul 18, 2012
vick is a sociopath that should still be in prison! football jocks contribute nothing useful to western civilization and are grossly overpaid for playing a silly boring game!

Wayne, NJ

#23 Jul 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
vick is a sociopath that should still be in prison!
Yeah, where he's not speaking out against dog fighting or paying back his bankruptcy. Thanks for those words of genius. Hahahaha
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#24 Jul 18, 2012
Wasn't she a pole dancer a few yrs back?
Vick Hater

Folsom, CA

#25 Jul 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
Wasn't she a pole dancer a few yrs back?
Oh yeah..a pole dancer he met in Atlanta...one of the worst strip clubs in one of the worst area's in Atlanta!
Guess he could do worse!..hahaha!

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#26 Jul 18, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah..a pole dancer he met in Atlanta...one of the worst strip clubs in one of the worst area's in Atlanta!
Guess he could do worse!..hahaha!
Obviously he couldn't do any better. No self-respecting woman would have anything to do with him. The low life is what Vick has been used to all his life. He still is a simple-minded, low class human being who happens to have been talented enough to get into the NFL.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#27 Jul 18, 2012
At least two of Vick's three illegitimate children now have a legal father.

Wayne, NJ

#28 Jul 19, 2012
Look at you people. Could Vick run your lives any more ? Hahahaha

Wayne, NJ

#29 Jul 19, 2012
Seriously, do any of you have a spouse ? Are you all so f'ed up because dogs are the only ones who were ever able to stand being around you for any length of time ? It's really starting to look that way. Pathetic.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#30 Jul 19, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
Seriously, do any of you have a spouse ? Are you all so f'ed up because dogs are the only ones who were ever able to stand being around you for any length of time ? It's really starting to look that way. Pathetic.
Why? Because we know no matter the thug's income he's still a hoodlum with no ability to think past where he is now-with a pole/lap dancer. Wouldn't you love to see the attire of the guests?

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#31 Jul 19, 2012
genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said gsplat was too smart!! Like I said, if not for his "investigative reporting "of every link on every blog, what the hell would he have to do? Even masturbation gets boring!
It does?

Wayne, NJ

#32 Jul 20, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because we know no matter the thug's income he's still a hoodlum with no ability to think past where he is now-with a pole/lap dancer. Wouldn't you love to see the attire of the guests?
That has nothing to do with what I asked. No surprise though. Ducking the true meaning of the post you reply to is always expected on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Stephen A Smith: Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly I... Mar '15 Butters 2
News NSFW: LANGUAGE* Eagles Fan Loses It Over McCoy ... Mar '15 falsegods 1
News Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 7
More from around the web