Sorry Eagles fold to Cards

Full story: Sky Sports 597
The Philadelphia Eagles saw their slim play-off hopes suffer a potentially fatal blow when they went down 21-17 at home to the Arizona Cardinals. Full Story
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
LMGDAO

Great title!

As for the dog killing POS, vick, he did what he does best once again.......throws interceptions and runs the ball.

"Vick threw for just 128 yards and had two interceptions, though he did manage to rush for 79 yards on eight carries."

What did these idiots who labeled the Eagles a "Dream Team" expect when they have a POS maggot QB taking the snaps who found savaging the hell out of innocent animals to be exciting and entertaining. That's a sign of a warped SOB with little intelligence and boat loads of stupidity.

"Dream Team"......LMGDAO, too GD funny, just way too GD funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bestfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Belch....
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Lurie and company obviously never watched his six( only one better than 500) losing seasons in atlanta. Did they think that some time in prison would make him a man? vick is a coward on and off the field.The great qbs, win! they win because they respect and utilize their team's talents. Vick wants to be the hero, and gives not one damn about the team, only the glory. When the D reads him,which isn't that hard(no genius mentality here),he quits! Great qbs, whether montana, unitas, namath, Favre DO NOT QUIT! Hit him and he cries like the puss he is. Watch vick post season. When his babysitters and paid PR people let him loose, he will self destruct. maybe a ghetto inspired shootout, maybe some drugs, maybe betting on a dogfight. he can't help who he is, regardless of his paycheck. When he is long gone, the only thing he will be remembered as is a two bit dog killer!
Joe Studentsfarts

Katy, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2011
..and for making you waste time posting about him....
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Andy Reid and the so called "Dream Team" thought the Convick was going to be the answer to their prayers.......hahahaha what a joke......he is a jerk and still can't play football let alone be a q/b..........hahahaahahaha.... .....wtg Cardinals!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Nov 14, 2011
genevalove wrote:
Lurie and company obviously never watched his six( only one better than 500) losing seasons in atlanta. Did they think that some time in prison would make him a man? vick is a coward on and off the field.The great qbs, win! they win because they respect and utilize their team's talents. Vick wants to be the hero, and gives not one damn about the team, only the glory. When the D reads him,which isn't that hard(no genius mentality here),he quits! Great qbs, whether montana, unitas, namath, Favre DO NOT QUIT! Hit him and he cries like the puss he is. Watch vick post season. When his babysitters and paid PR people let him loose, he will self destruct. maybe a ghetto inspired shootout, maybe some drugs, maybe betting on a dogfight. he can't help who he is, regardless of his paycheck. When he is long gone, the only thing he will be remembered as is a two bit dog killer!
And what will you be remembered for ? All your failing efforts to stop him ? There's a feather in your cap. Maybe you can put that on your headstone. Here lies genevalove. Getting as much accomplished now as she did when she was alive. LMFAO !!
DeSean Jackson

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2011
I'll personally carry these Eagles right to the Toilet Bowl in February.
Coach Reid has assured me that the team has plenty of toilet paper.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will you be remembered for ? All your failing efforts to stop him ? There's a feather in your cap. Maybe you can put that on your headstone. Here lies genevalove. Getting as much accomplished now as she did when she was alive. LMFAO !!
angry bird is pissed off!!!! good stuff. actually, I have been a school teacher(taught english, something vick could have used!)also, I currently rescue dogs from the subhuman likes of vick wannabees. Angry bird has no one to follow, except a mediocre semi literate dog killer. You are a loser, and we have to hope you never spawn any offspring. Really, mikevick is your hero? sad shit. get a job, get a life and stand up for people who don't have to get off on torturing animals!PS when in atlanta, vick had a non profit for inner city kids. He NEVER GAVE THEM A DIME! He bought his baby's mama a house, and himself some bigger earrings. Because of his va. legal issues, no one even bothered going after it. In other words, he cares nada for his own community. Hateful, illiterate sewage. Angry bird, you really made my day!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#9 Nov 14, 2011
PS: hey, pissedoffparakeet I don't have to stop vick. HE WILL STOP HIMSELF! Give him enough time on his hands(post season), and he will revert back to his thug, ghetto seeking activities. maybe he won't kill anymore dogs, but he certainly will be involved with something nasty. Maybe a little drive by or some drug related offense. Just a matter of time. Now, we just wait. let the boy hang himself. He is undisciplined, and stupid. His arrogance and lack of smarts(along with lack of conscience), will be his downfall. Now birdman, if you are from phila., listen to your mayor. Get a real role model, be a Man!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Hey Angry Bird, now would be a good time to wipe the bird shit off your face! Hahah! Eagles most disappointing team EVER, nice job Vick!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Nov 14, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
angry bird is pissed off!!!! good stuff. actually, I have been a school teacher(taught english, something vick could have used!)also, I currently rescue dogs from the subhuman likes of vick wannabees. Angry bird has no one to follow, except a mediocre semi literate dog killer. You are a loser, and we have to hope you never spawn any offspring. Really, mikevick is your hero? sad shit. get a job, get a life and stand up for people who don't have to get off on torturing animals!PS when in atlanta, vick had a non profit for inner city kids. He NEVER GAVE THEM A DIME! He bought his baby's mama a house, and himself some bigger earrings. Because of his va. legal issues, no one even bothered going after it. In other words, he cares nada for his own community. Hateful, illiterate sewage. Angry bird, you really made my day!
LMFAO !!! ROTFF !!!!! You taught English !!! LMFAO !!!!!!!! The rest of your post is garbage after a lie like that. Oh well, it was garbage anyway. That was funny though. Maybe we'll add bullshitter to your headstone. LMFAO !!!!
Gotta love another one of the haters whose life is run by Vick. Waste more time on him moron. It's helped tremendously. LMFAO !!!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Nov 14, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
Hey Angry Bird, now would be a good time to wipe the bird shit off your face! Hahah! Eagles most disappointing team EVER, nice job Vick!
Hey Vick hater, now would be a good time to admit you're a loser who couldn't do a damn thing to stop him from making more money in a day than you make your whole life. Great to be you huh ? LMFAO !!! Jealousy is sooooooo ugly.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Nov 14, 2011
genevalove wrote:
PS: hey, pissedoffparakeet I don't have to stop vick. HE WILL STOP HIMSELF! Give him enough time on his hands(post season), and he will revert back to his thug, ghetto seeking activities. maybe he won't kill anymore dogs, but he certainly will be involved with something nasty. Maybe a little drive by or some drug related offense. Just a matter of time. Now, we just wait. let the boy hang himself. He is undisciplined, and stupid. His arrogance and lack of smarts(along with lack of conscience), will be his downfall. Now birdman, if you are from phila., listen to your mayor. Get a real role model, be a Man!
Tell your husband to be a man and maybe you wouldn't be such a bitch. LMFAO !!!
genevalove

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2011
Joe Studentsfarts wrote:
..and for making you waste time posting about him....
really,time well spent.i watched vicks antisocial behavior in atl.also worked with people who rehab victims of dogfighters.looking at cutoff earrs.filed down teeth and missing eyes amd noses,makes compassionate humans mad as hell.watching vicks downfall will be karma at work.he is a bad human and even worse role model.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#17 Nov 14, 2011
Hey Dirty Birdie..it really is a lot of fun to hate Vick because there is so much to hate..also enjoying making fun of your Eagles..DREAM TEAM full of a bunch of losers, killers..enjoy the rest of the season! Ha!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Nov 14, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
really,time well spent.i watched vicks antisocial behavior in atl.also worked with people who rehab victims of dogfighters.looking at cutoff earrs.filed down teeth and missing eyes amd noses,makes compassionate humans mad as hell.watching vicks downfall will be karma at work.he is a bad human and even worse role model.
Don't come around here talking role models. I'm sick of hearing that bullshit. People who do that need to be more of a parent to their kids. Then they won't have to worry about their kids looking up to strangers.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Nov 14, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
Hey Dirty Birdie..it really is a lot of fun to hate Vick because there is so much to hate..also enjoying making fun of your Eagles..DREAM TEAM full of a bunch of losers, killers..enjoy the rest of the season! Ha!
Hate is a lot of fun ? You people who believe in karma will see what that gets YOU in the end. Have fun with that.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#22 Nov 14, 2011
SPCAfarts wrote:
It is sad to see him get paid millions win or lose isnt it...I bet his bank account is having the last laugh...
yeah, you are right about his earnings. How much of that do you think goes to inner city youth? Actually he has some pretty high paid PR people. He has creditors out the ass, and according to court records, a very high percent must be paid back to the many, he owes. Imagine what it costs to keep him out of trouble, and possibly out of the big house again. He pissed away his millions in atlanta, he will do it again. YOU JUST CAN'T BUY CLASS!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#25 Nov 14, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vick hater, now would be a good time to admit you're a loser who couldn't do a damn thing to stop him from making more money in a day than you make your whole life. Great to be you huh ? LMFAO !!! Jealousy is sooooooo ugly.
jealous of what? you keep putting letters together(acronyms), because you can barely write a sentence. jealous of your high intellect? Oh yeah,jealous of vick's mastery of the english language. Ever hear his air tran commercial? "IBMIKEVICKFLYAIRTRANBMIK EVICKdawg." nike would just show his number and ugly face. They had enough sense to keep him gagged. Blank and Lurie spent thousands on teaching him to mumble something resembling english.Chris Rock, who is talented as hell, said" I have millions, I can buy anything I want,go anywhere I want,get the most beautiful women, YET NO ONE WANTS TO BE ME." Any idea why????? " waz happenin" post season? superbowl anyone? Whoops, guess not.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#26 Nov 14, 2011
Hey that Dirty Birdy can't buy class either, he probably throws his money away watching the dog killer take the Dream Team down the toilet! How sweet is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Teblow Free Agency 6
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... Aug '14 Ottoman ESPN 5
Eagles Position Battle Update: Mark Sanchez is ... Aug '14 Chicago Steak Co 1
Eagles camp features a player-vs.-player fight ... Jul '14 Rocky Balboa 1

LeSean McCoy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE