Who was top fantasy player of Week 13?

Who was top fantasy player of Week 13?

There are 3 comments on the NFL story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Who was top fantasy player of Week 13?. In it, NFL reports that:

Who was the Fantasy Player of the Week ? Vote on the top performers and decide who was the most valuable player! Michael Vick , QB, Eagles Vick continued to pile up the fantasy points on Thursday night, posting 302 passing yards, 48 rushing yards and three total touchdowns in a win over the Houston Texans .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

Goodell

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 6, 2010
haters are you gonna boycott fantasy football too? LOL I bet all 3 of you can shut if ALL DOWN!! Just try! LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Now this has to be heartbreaking for the hater................GOOD lol
Goodell

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Everything they wish for comes back on somebody else. Poor shadoz hater kept hollering about Kolb...oops. Then he swore Peyton Manning was gonna beat the Eagles all by himself....oops again. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web