Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted W...

Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted Wounds

There are 59 comments on the New York Jets story from Dec 19, 2011, titled Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted Wounds. In it, New York Jets reports that:

At the end of a short bus trip down the New Jersey Turnpike, the Jets were presented with a golden opportunity to increase their stranglehold on the AFC Wild Card race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Jets.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#42 Dec 28, 2011
genevalove wrote:
Yes yes yes.the race card is continually thrown at anyone who hates vicks behavior.
genevalove wrote:
<or just plain dead from a old fashioned homey shootout
These racist maggots just cant help themselves.
Way, way too GD funny!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#43 Dec 28, 2011
BLACK SACK LOVER wrote:
GAYback is probably one of the more racist piecesofshit that have ever polluted this forum.
LMGDAO!

F88king classic "COXster" meltdown.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#44 Dec 29, 2011
"picking watermelon seeds out of his gold teeth."
" Doubtful.more likely corn grits and greasy fried chicken backs."
" a old fashioned homey shootout"

Yeah, nothing racist about those comments. Idiots.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#46 Dec 29, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
you've been swinging on that "black sack" for the better part of 4 gawdayum years.
Again, just for you angry-turd. This is your buddy, the racist POS that you have aligned yourself with. The one that, without a doubt, can't stand who or what you are. LMGDAO

Ask him about those "black sacks".
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#47 Dec 29, 2011
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Way, way too GD funny!
GAYback, I think even the morons on here, like angry-turd, now see you for what you actually are. You shouldn't let me get under your skin so easily and provoke you into showing what you really are. I knew all along that the most racist SOB on this forum was you, but in the heat of your ignorance, you slipped and let what you really are come out. How does it go again:
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
Absolutely no one doesn't better than you "COXster", hell you've been swinging on that "black sack" for the better part of 4 gawdayum years.
That's your "buddy", angry-turd. Why don't you invite him over for dinner? LMGDAO
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#48 Dec 29, 2011
Angry-Turd wrote:
"picking watermelon seeds out of his gold teeth."
" Doubtful.more likely corn grits and greasy fried chicken backs."
" a old fashioned homey shootout"
Yeah, nothing racist about those comments. Idiots.
Once again, you prove why you don't have the intelligence or the capacity to find detestable the things a degenerate like vick did. Above, in your offensively ignorant manner, you try and justify and excuse obvious racism by GAYback by comparing it to other examples of what you think are racism. Dude, you are significantly "slower" and more limited that I previously thought.

But, you being an idiot who supports, defends, and excuses a human pieceofshit who savaged innocent animals for fun, it isn't really a big surprise.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#49 Dec 29, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove why you don't have the intelligence or the capacity to find detestable the things a degenerate like vick did. Above, in your offensively ignorant manner, you try and justify and excuse obvious racism by GAYback by comparing it to other examples of what you think are racism. Dude, you are significantly "slower" and more limited that I previously thought.
But, you being an idiot who supports, defends, and excuses a human pieceofshit who savaged innocent animals for fun, it isn't really a big surprise.
I wasn't excusing or comparing anything. I speak only for myself and defend no one. Keep your nose out of it and up Vick's ass, and you won't make that mistake again.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#52 Dec 29, 2011
Angry-turd wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't excusing or comparing anything. I speak only for myself and defend no one. Keep your nose out of it and up Vick's ass, and you won't make that mistake again.
I really do think that you just may be slightly mentally "challenged". And that's putting it mildly.

Like another poster said, just using that child-like avatar of yours isn't quite normal. Too bad your "handicaps" make you seem more idiotic than they do endearing. LMGDAO

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#53 Dec 29, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do think that you just may be slightly mentally "challenged". And that's putting it mildly.
Like another poster said, just using that child-like avatar of yours isn't quite normal. Too bad your "handicaps" make you seem more idiotic than they do endearing. LMGDAO
More smoke when you're proven wrong. Call the fire dept !!!!!!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#54 Dec 29, 2011
turd and his buddy lord gayback; believe that everyone who hates Vick and his subhuman antics is a racist! If Black inner city folks are doing most of the dogfighting(or ignoring the practice); as vick has claimed, then I do have a problem with that part of society. Dogfighting is both illegal and cruel, you two lowly pissants! I have gone to inner city residents and tried to educate on the evils of both chaining up their pits and keeping them unsocialized.Usually fallson deaf ears. Unsocialized dogs, pose a threat to both animals and humans.

Look at turdbird. An unsocialized computer savvy misfit.He isn't dangerous, just pitiful.

If black people consider dogfighting a "cultural event", then there is a racial divide. There are many things that divide the races, and most are resolved thru education and enlightenment.

Vick is a savage, and as I said, he may be a product of his environment, but he had and has free will. He chose the dark side(no, that wasn't racist.) Vick stopped dogfighting because he was busted. He lied about it from day one. Animal people in atlanta, heard about his dogfighting venture five years earlier. No one(blank nor the falcons) listened, and he continued to kill and brutalize.

now, if you want to critique a watermelon seed joke, go for it! It's all you got. Vick is a undisciplined heathen, who drowns and electrocutes dogs that displease him. that is not "culture", that is pure evil! Now you two maggots go play nicely with yourselves.

PS vick and the eagles suck, and LMGDAO!

genevalove

Snellville, GA

#55 Dec 29, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't like the juvenile avatar? really, so creative for a "special needs person." He has different helmets for different blogs(made up people.)

He isn't mentally challenged(look at all the different personas he makes up!) He probably is emotionally retarded. I mean, his only relationship is with his computer and occasionally mother.

He picks vick as a "hero type character." Really, what does that say about his level of maturity? I bet he snickers when he sees the word "lick", or" blow", or some other sexually charged word. tee hee. bet he still is enthralled with south park.

anyone who believes vick is "awesome football player", or a"reformed human", is both delusional, and well, kind of s-l-o-w.

Turd, go find yourself a cool new helmet to disguise an another pro vick person. You are a pathetic dude.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#56 Dec 29, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Way, way too GD funny!
anyone remember vick's birthday bash last may? Yes, shots were fired, and quintas purcel, or whatever the hell his name is, was hit with a couple stray bullets. I don't know about your neighborhood parties, but usually gunfire is not an issue @ mine.

I believe drive byes and stray bullets tend to happen with unfortunate frequency in the more ghetto areas. Not racism, just plain facts. Now, turd, has told us, how he trolls the streets of north phila., unafraid.. Somehow, I think he is putting us on. He not only is a coward (LIKE HIS HERO), BUT isn't stupid enough to mess with the "locals."

I always wondered why vick was not in violation of his probation. One, he was associating with known felons: and two, SHOTS WERE FIRED!!!!!! guess the eagles were protecting their dream team QB.
Maybe angry bird, being vick's number one fan, will get an invite to vick's bash this coming may. After all, turd is the ultimate liberal proponent of vick and his off the field activities.Wouldn't that just be the turd orgasm to end all orgasms? Getting an invite to vick's big b'day.

Damn, the image just gets funnier and funnier. stupid little white twerp, hangin with 300 lb. black NFL defensive linemen.Bird high fivin, and them squashing him like the gnat he is.

Bird sucks, eagles suck ,vick the biggest loser in the NFL!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#57 Dec 29, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone remember vick's birthday bash last may? Yes, shots were fired, and quintas purcel, or whatever the hell his name is, was hit with a couple stray bullets. I don't know about your neighborhood parties, but usually gunfire is not an issue @ mine.
I believe drive byes and stray bullets tend to happen with unfortunate frequency in the more ghetto areas. Not racism, just plain facts. Now, turd, has told us, how he trolls the streets of north phila., unafraid.. Somehow, I think he is putting us on. He not only is a coward (LIKE HIS HERO), BUT isn't stupid enough to mess with the "locals."
I always wondered why vick was not in violation of his probation. One, he was associating with known felons: and two, SHOTS WERE FIRED!!!!!! guess the eagles were protecting their dream team QB.
Maybe angry bird, being vick's number one fan, will get an invite to vick's bash this coming may. After all, turd is the ultimate liberal proponent of vick and his off the field activities.Wouldn't that just be the turd orgasm to end all orgasms? Getting an invite to vick's big b'day.
Damn, the image just gets funnier and funnier. stupid little white twerp, hangin with 300 lb. black NFL defensive linemen.Bird high fivin, and them squashing him like the gnat he is.
Bird sucks, eagles suck ,vick the biggest loser in the NFL!
Actually I picture Turd Bird as big or bigger than those 300 lb linemen, but you paint a rather humurous picture of Vick's upcoming birthday bash..including the Turd Boy hanging on the Vickster's leg..or middle leg..LMFAOMF

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#58 Dec 30, 2011
Multi-named troll talking about me all night again I see. You'll never understand how stupid you look will you ?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#59 Dec 30, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
Multi-named troll talking about me all night again I see. You'll never understand how stupid you look will you ?
Well..if you mixed in a salad or two you wouldn't be so fat!
But not to worry apparently the gayback doesn't seem to mind!
I'm honored you think I'm also genevalove its quite a compliment, her writting is much better than mine..

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#60 Dec 30, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored you think I'm also genevalove its quite a compliment, her writting is much better than mine..
Wow, I want some of what you're smoking. Maybe you really don't remember using all of those names, but your spelling and writing style shows through. All the more sad when you pat yourself on the back.
You've slipped up way too many times. Have been since you first misspelled "quarterback" under several different names. "Moran" was another classic. Nice try, but you've been exposed as a troll long ago, and you'll keep living up to that moniker with every post.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#61 Dec 30, 2011
Human Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical intelligence level of idiot that "thinks" their pet beast is an actual family member.

No doubt a cause from prior family abuse.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#62 Dec 30, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I want some of what you're smoking. Maybe you really don't remember using all of those names, but your spelling and writing style shows through. All the more sad when you pat yourself on the back.
You've slipped up way too many times. Have been since you first misspelled "quarterback" under several different names. "Moran" was another classic. Nice try, but you've been exposed as a troll long ago, and you'll keep living up to that moniker with every post.
HUH?????OMG: thought you were just a loser who likes vick. Obviously, you are a delusional, sophmoric misfit!you really need to be upgraded. Tell the mcd bossman, you need a raise. A sheer genius, sherlock. From floor cleaner to grill man! way to go!

Oh for your reading pleasure

http://973espn.com/always-an-excuse-the-caree...

LMFGDAO again and again!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#63 Dec 30, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH?????OMG: thought you were just a loser who likes vick. Obviously, you are a delusional, sophmoric misfit!you really need to be upgraded. Tell the mcd bossman, you need a raise. A sheer genius, sherlock. From floor cleaner to grill man! way to go!
Oh for your reading pleasure
http://973espn.com/always-an-excuse-the-caree...
LMFGDAO again and again!
What a shocker. Just like everything else, you thought wrong.
At least try to live up to that "English Teacher" status you've lied about under this name, if you can. This is yet another post that shows you can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners (Oct '16) Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web