Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted W...

Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted Wounds

There are 59 comments on the New York Jets story from Dec 19, 2011, titled Defense Licks Their Eagle-Inflicted Wounds. In it, New York Jets reports that:

At the end of a short bus trip down the New Jersey Turnpike, the Jets were presented with a golden opportunity to increase their stranglehold on the AFC Wild Card race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Jets.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Love this title. With the talent they have it should be a recurring theme.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#2 Dec 26, 2011
check out the turdbirdss "hero."

http://www.inhumane.org/data/MVick.htm

next year? really?? or another "dream from freddie kruger's rem sleep?)

more pretend "injuries", more "bad calls", more "late hits." more lame excuses for a herpes saturated, dog killer!

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Dec 26, 2011
LMFAO !!! How many times do I have to tell you, just saying it doesn't make it true.
Not one post of mine stating that he's a "hero" to me. Wanna prove me wrong ? Give it a shot. I love to watch you losers fail.
Vick Hater

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
LMFAO !!! How many times do I have to tell you, just saying it doesn't make it true.
Not one post of mine stating that he's a "hero" to me. Wanna prove me wrong ? Give it a shot. I love to watch you losers fail.
Hey Dumbass Turdy Burdy...you REALLY are dumber than you look..rooting for the Eagles and Vick is supporting him and what he did..if Vick were signed by the team I root for, I would NEVER EVER root for them again..some things are just more important than sports and winning..so ok..you win the assclown of the year award..for not understanding that..Congrats..a well deserved award!!
Yeah..I know.."Who was better?"..blah..blah..lma o

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbass Turdy Burdy...you REALLY are dumber than you look..rooting for the Eagles and Vick is supporting him and what he did..if Vick were signed by the team I root for, I would NEVER EVER root for them again..some things are just more important than sports and winning..so ok..you win the assclown of the year award..for not understanding that..Congrats..a well deserved award!!
Yeah..I know.."Who was better?"..blah..blah..lma o
It's your government who says he can play and get paid, don't you support them either ?
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your government who says he can play and get paid, don't you support them either ?
How many biotch slaps can a "Deranger" take. Damn!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Another thread with a buzz word that would pull a sword fighter like the GAYback in.

GAYback, when you read "defense LICKS", did it get you all hot and bothered again? Don't worry, you little stinker, the life partner won't leave you alone for too long. He knows you try and flirt with others like angry-turd. LMGDAO

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
How many biotch slaps can a "Deranger" take. Damn!
If they didn't get negative attention, they'd get none at all.
CON_dog to_LICK

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Baited Dog Licks Their Peanut-Butter Woods....
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
seriously turdbird, if you consider him a person of worth, you start blogs placating his evil; then you do idolize him as your Jesus christ of the grid. seriously, maybe you can wipe his ass, after his defecating all over the eagle organization. A team who had so much talent, but sold out to the dirtydungyhype. "Redemption, a quality human, and winning team leading player;" you fools bought it all!
go have a cheesesteak, and realize YOU AND YOUR EAGLES ORGANIZATION SUCK! Atlanta couldn't make a playoff, when vick was qb. welcome to the vick curse of loserville! did I mention, hahahahahahahahwoooohooooo,
genevalvoline

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Haters idolize Vick...the amount of posts about him is proof....

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Dec 27, 2011
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider him a person of worth, you start blogs placating his evil;
I don't have to "consider him a person of worth". The legal system that allowed him his right to serve his time and pick his life back up did. Yours, nor my opinion of him means squat. You hate him, and he's thriving despite you. If I started hating him tomorrow, guess what ? Yup, he'd be thriving despite both of us. Starting to get how stupid your anger is now ? It's not hurting him one iota. But maybe we'll be lucky and you'll finally stroke out.
As far as starting blogs goes, I'd ask you to prove that, but you never prove anything you say.
Vick Hater

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to "consider him a person of worth". The legal system that allowed him his right to serve his time and pick his life back up did. Yours, nor my opinion of him means squat. You hate him, and he's thriving despite you. If I started hating him tomorrow, guess what ? Yup, he'd be thriving despite both of us. Starting to get how stupid your anger is now ? It's not hurting him one iota. But maybe we'll be lucky and you'll finally stroke out.
As far as starting blogs goes, I'd ask you to prove that, but you never prove anything you say.
Vick is thriving???..LMFAOLOLBLAH >>BLAH..hehehe..he is nothing more than a whinning baby..

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is thriving???..LMFAOLOLBLAH >>BLAH..hehehe..he is nothing more than a whinning baby..
And drying his tears with 100 dollar bills. Thanks for your support.
Vick Hater

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2011
Angry-Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
And drying his tears with 100 dollar bills. Thanks for your support.
Of course, the money he gets makes everything ok..so typical of your mentality..
CON_dog to _LICK

Cypress, TX

#17 Dec 27, 2011
Yes, more countless hours spent blogging on Vick...closet fans...
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#18 Dec 27, 2011
not a waste. You boys have nothing to do but insert your heads up that hideous man's rectum. If we don't have fun @ vick's expense, you have no life!

Why do you think he has so much $$$? dumbass, he is required by law(that you like to try and recite), to pay at least $60% of all his earnings to debtors(judge henry hudson hated him also!) He has a shitload of debts thru bankruptcy filings, lawyers, civil suits, and yawn, babies mamas.

He isn't a very smart dude, so I imagine, everyone with a brain and a law degree is ripping him off. He had millions in atlanta, and had zilch, when it was allllloverrr!

Turd, you keep saying "the law, the govt" allows him to play ball??? HUH??? The feds put him away. They have no jurisdiction over his reinstatement. That was the pussy minded NFL and Goodell. Don't you know anything?

best of all, WE LOVE SEEING YOU ASSWIPES LOSE! Love seeing vick moan and bitch, and LOVE SEEING YOU LOSE again and again! we are having fun, at your shitty savage's expense. He is losing plenty. sure the ignorant ghetto loving wanabees, will always think he is special. Anyone with any cerebral capacity, knows he is just a grunting gorilla, with an inaccurate arm and a huge, ego centric mentality. Can't bring a team together, if he was made of fcking super glue. Remember the falcons? so much more accomplishments, when they set the beast free. Phila, yeah another year, another losing season.. Yeah, having fun here!
genevalvoline

Cypress, TX

#19 Dec 27, 2011
It is pathetic to watch the haters insert there heads up that man'srectum by posting about him every day...
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#20 Dec 27, 2011
http://www.inhumane.org/data/MVick.htm

just love the pics and the "OOKIEOOKIE/ ron mexico links.) is that how turd boy thought up all the bogus names? ookie, angryturd; hmmmmmm

did you enjoy watching Drew Brees give his"breaking marino record speech?" Just picture vick giving any kind of speech. can you even imagine the grunts and made up words?

still having fun here. Love to see evil beasts going down into the sewers they emerged from.

How is he taking no invite to pro bowl? Not very well, I imagine. Just waiting for him to get into a "legal jam." You know, like some violence tinged drug induced shooting. I have a feeling the eagles, being the corrupt nasty,organization they are; well, maybe, they won't cover for him next time. Oh, there definitely will be a next time. Just waiting and LMFAO!
genvalvoline

Cypress, TX

#21 Dec 27, 2011
Yes...keep posting about Vick...love to see the evil closet fans...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners (Oct '16) Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web