The Very Quiet Season of Michael Vick

The Very Quiet Season of Michael Vick

There are 10 comments on the New York Times story from Nov 4, 2009, titled The Very Quiet Season of Michael Vick. In it, New York Times reports that:

The biggest headline from the preseason has been little more than a footnote in the games that count.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

Dino

Oak Park, MI

#1 Nov 4, 2009
doglover-7

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2009
Because he is a NON factor and was overrated to begin with

Since: Jan 08

Abington, PA

#3 Nov 5, 2009
i don't watch the Eagles when they play, but of course i hear about him on the tv, radio, internet etc which is boring.....I'm glad the Eagles don't use him, why Reid wanted him on the Team is unreal, he isn't the greatest of q/b's....when did he ever go to the Super Bowl........I hope never!
Cheyworth

Newark, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2009
CaptainKind wrote:
I hope it doesn't end quiet. I hope at some point we hear the sound of sniper fire directed at his testicles.
I agree
CAT2346

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2009
Vick fits right in with the NFL crowd. Football is a brutal sport in which people pay money to watch other people brutalize and injure and sometimes even kill each other. It's no surprise they'd welcome someone like Vick back into the ranks. And it's no surprise that people who enjoy this sickening spectacle want to "move on." Truth be told, they never gave a damn in the first place about what Vick did to animals. They've already made it clear they have no real problem with brutality as a form of "entertainment."
DKEST1

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2009
anyone that can do all those things to dogs and laugh as they watch the pain they inflict, is not a human.
Alaindemateo

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2009
DKEST1 wrote:
anyone that can do all those things to dogs and laugh as they watch the pain they inflict, is not a human.
and shouldn't be allowed to breathe
insensitive

Mason, MI

#11 Nov 9, 2009
He needs to be in prison for life.
Thank you.
Wardog

Mason, MI

#12 Nov 9, 2009
insensitive wrote:
He needs to be in prison for life.
Thank you.
No, thank YOU
peanut

Port Richey, FL

#13 Nov 10, 2009
CaptainKind wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that the animals didn't choose to be tortured, raped, and killed.
no they didn't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners (Oct '16) Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web