Michael Vick Has Rib Cartilage Injury

Full story: CBS News 339
Michael Vick has a rib cartilage injury, and his status is uncertain for Philadelphia's next game at San Francisco. Read more
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#393 Nov 2, 2010
USA COXster wrote:
I'm a RACIST and I'm proud.
Fight for social injustice:
http://whitepowerrights.change.org/
Hang BLACKS everyone!
Wow! Another tuth be told.

All day COXster all day. It's entertaining watching you expose yourself.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#395 Nov 3, 2010
i am not here on this forum to talk about a female gay loonie, i am here to talk about the CONVICK. I am not interested in gays or wanting to know anything about them......stay in the closet and stick to the forum!

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

#396 Nov 12, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
i am not here on this forum to talk about a female gay loonie, i am here to talk about the CONVICK. I am not interested in gays or wanting to know anything about them......stay in the closet and stick to the forum!
But it is interesting when a homophobe/closet gay call others racists
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#397 Nov 12, 2010
Trollslayergirl wrote:
<quoted text>But it is interesting when a homophobe/closet gay call others racists
Please explain your manlove USA COX's views to the rest of us.
New York

Lodi, NJ

#398 Nov 12, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your manlove USA COX's views to the rest of us.
His vieew is the same as all of us....you're a loser and everyone knows it.
There Can Be Only One

Homewood, IL

#400 Nov 21, 2010
The only people who hate Michael Vick are sick priest loving, muslim hating, fake christian white people. Oh and dumb black people and foreigners who think that they are white people. The man killed dogs. Maybe if he sat on a tree stand and shot bambi or simba or winnie the pooh you demons could accept him as one of you! The supreme being of the universe does not help his case of actual existence by allowing you people to continue to be a virus on the planet.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#401 Nov 22, 2010
There Can Be Only One wrote:
The only people who hate Michael Vick are sick priest loving, muslim hating, fake christian white people. Oh and dumb black people and foreigners who think that they are white people. The man killed dogs. Maybe if he sat on a tree stand and shot bambi or simba or winnie the pooh you demons could accept him as one of you! The supreme being of the universe does not help his case of actual existence by allowing you people to continue to be a virus on the planet.
hahahahaah how do you know all this, oh that's right, the ignorant one that changes names all the time hahahahahahaa
New York

Lodi, NJ

#402 Nov 22, 2010
There Can Be Only One wrote:
Put the pipe down and re-write this when you're coherent.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#403 Nov 22, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Put the pipe down and re-write this when you're coherent.
So are we to believe you are coherent when you write, damm sure can't tell lol lol
New York

Lodi, NJ

#404 Nov 22, 2010
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>So are we to believe you are coherent when you write, damm sure can't tell lol lol
You just never know when to quit do ya?
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#405 Nov 22, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You just never know when to quit do ya?
Actually I do, and that happens when I am ready for it to happen, not when you want it to, or when you can't find something "original" to say. Don't like it..........TOO BAD.
New York

Lodi, NJ

#406 Nov 22, 2010
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I do, and that happens when I am ready for it to happen, not when you want it to, or when you can't find something "original" to say. Don't like it..........TOO BAD.
Don't cry yet I'm not finished with you.
New York

Lodi, NJ

#408 Nov 22, 2010
Takedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just that you are sucking too hard.
You wish.
Takedat

United States

#409 Nov 22, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You wish.
I'm sorry. Too much crack
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#410 Nov 22, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Don't cry yet I'm not finished with you.
Now why don't you go right ahead and get finished lol lol because I'm going to "cry" lol lol lol and I'm scared lol lol
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#411 Nov 22, 2010
Takedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just that you are sucking too hard.
LOL LOL, be careful Ms. Originality ain't finished (finished with what I don't know) lol lol lol
Takedat

United States

#412 Nov 22, 2010
Are you out of Valtrex. why are you crying?

“Kornback Rattler”

Since: Nov 10

Dark Canyon

#413 Nov 22, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Put the pipe down and re-write this when you're coherent.
Someone who abuses the "drink" like you do is in no position to give advice to anyone.

“Kornback Rattler”

Since: Nov 10

Dark Canyon

#414 Nov 22, 2010
USA COX wrote:
Are you out of Valtrex. why are you crying?
You're still out of work and your children are still crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar 12 Injury Boy 3
News Stephen A Smith: Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly I... Mar 10 Butters 3
News NSFW: LANGUAGE* Eagles Fan Loses It Over McCoy ... Mar 8 falsegods 1
News Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 7
News LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
News LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
News Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
More from around the web