Philadelphia Eagles Must Decide If Mi...

Philadelphia Eagles Must Decide If Micheal Vick Is Worth His Lofty Contract

There are 25 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Philadelphia Eagles Must Decide If Micheal Vick Is Worth His Lofty Contract. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Last season, I was surprisedA when the news broke about the Philadelphia Eagles signing Micheal Vick to a long term deal.A The money was surprising, as well as the timing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#21 Jul 17, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm checking in for a week or two. Wondering what happened to you. Have you still got the job you had or has Obama ripped it away. Interested in how you're doing. If you should read this let me know.
Hi Leah. I just dropped in for awhile too. Don't know why, just couldn't help myself.:-)
Leah

Adams, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2012
I'd love to hear from Korny! He was in the oil rig/exploration? I wonder if he still has a job in oil.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#23 Jul 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
I'd love to hear from Korny! He was in the oil rig/exploration? I wonder if he still has a job in oil.
There is a Kornback Rattler on here but I don't think it's the original one that we knew.
Leah

Adams, KY

#24 Jul 18, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Kornback Rattler on here but I don't think it's the original one that we knew.
No,it's PH I think.You'll know by the location.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#25 Jul 19, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>No,it's PH I think.You'll know by the location.
Proud hater is Jim Evans. One of his many profile names. You'll truly know it's KBR if he's not signed in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners Nov '16 stay home dont watch 2
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills McCoy says he's done talking about ex-coa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News McCoy: Kelly Got Rid Of 'All The Good Black Pla... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 10
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars (Apr '15) Apr '15 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
More from around the web