Michael Vick struggles in what could be his final game for the Eagles

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Michael Vick struggles in what could be his final game for the Eagles. In it, NJ.com reports that:

In the days leading up to what was likely his final start with the Eagles, Michael Vick said that this game was not an audition for next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
From the article: " vick was inconsistent and ineffective in his return to the field during the Eagles season ending 41-7 loss to the New York Giants. vick looked rusty and lost as he over threw players, missed wide open ones, and finished the game on the bench in his first start since November 11th against the Dallas Cowboys back in Week 10. "

Story of the dog killer's life. Inconsistent and ineffective.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Great exit and audition for the dog killing POS. I wonder if the felon is reconsidering his refusal to renegotiate his contract now. LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeSean McCoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB McCoy: Eagles' Kelly doesn't respect stars Apr 7 Astrologist Chip 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar '15 Injury Boy 3
News Stephen A Smith: Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly I... Mar '15 Butters 2
News NSFW: LANGUAGE* Eagles Fan Loses It Over McCoy ... Mar '15 falsegods 1
News Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 7
News LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
News LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
More from around the web