Can The NFL Produce Something As Awfu...

Can The NFL Produce Something As Awful As Sandfrog? Dallas'...

There are 5 comments on the Can't Stop The Bleeding story from Jun 28, 2009, titled Can The NFL Produce Something As Awful As Sandfrog? Dallas'.... In it, Can't Stop The Bleeding reports that:

"These guys must be great," exults The Landry Hat about Free Reign, an aspiring metal quartet featuring Dallas Cowboys offensive linemen Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo and Cory Proctor .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Can't Stop The Bleeding.

sis

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 8, 2009
These guys must be great," exults The Landry Hat about Free Reign, an aspiring metal quartet featuring Dallas Cowboys offensive linemen Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo and Cory Proctor
Hey guys, I was unable to be there, but from the excerpts that I saw, you all were great. Keep up the great work. And BIGG was really off into rocking his head and off into the music. LOL! This group will go far and it proves that you all are anointed to do other great things, besides, playing football. I pray that you all prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prosper. See u at the next event in december. SMILE!
Romo

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 8, 2009
These guys stink like I do.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Free Reign, an aspiring metal quartet featuring Dallas Cowboys offensive linemen Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo and Cory Proctor.

The embarrassment continues for us Cowboys fans.
Nailz

Marseilles, IL

#4 Jul 25, 2009
sis wrote:
These guys must be great," exults The Landry Hat about Free Reign, an aspiring metal quartet featuring Dallas Cowboys offensive linemen Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo and Cory Proctor
Hey guys, I was unable to be there, but from the excerpts that I saw, you all were great. Keep up the great work. And BIGG was really off into rocking his head and off into the music. LOL! This group will go far and it proves that you all are anointed to do other great things, besides, playing football. I pray that you all prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prosper. See u at the next event in december. SMILE!
I would just like to say check out Sandfrog at http://www.myspace.com/sandfrogmusic They absolutely are incredible,,, Great groove, and melody oh my god whats wrong with u people!
Nailz

Marseilles, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leonard Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco 49ers: Grading Week 2 victory ove... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dennis Rodman 3
News Romo trusts his 3 young, unproven blockers (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anyfarts 4
News NFL Free Agent Signings 2011: Will Dallas Cowbo... (Jul '11) Aug '11 treypoo 5
News Gallery Has Similar Career Path As Davis (Jun '11) Jun '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Jones doesn't berate Cowboys, he encourages them (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 18
News Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones trying kinder,... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 7
News Cowboys: O-line sees age as asset (Aug '10) Aug '10 freebird 4
More from around the web