Gallery Has Similar Career Path As Davis

Jun 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Cowboys

Like Leonard Davis, Gallery was the No. 2 overall pick when he was drafted in 2004.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Another wasted draft pick. Gallery was almost as big of a flop as The Boz. How did Tebow run thru that vaunted 1st gRAIDER defense

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Jun 10, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Another wasted draft pick. Gallery was almost as big of a flop as The Boz. How did Tebow run thru that vaunted 1st gRAIDER defense
i'd have to say gallery was not the best but because he was a top pick does not always mean he has to be the best. im sure you know that it takes team work to get the job done. just ask your (qb)cuntler. he wasn't a top pick but a lot was expected out of him when he went to chicago. it took him a while to adjust to his teamates. and still? he throws the game away wheather it's with int's or being a baby about his injury. is he a bust? "you" would say yea, but it's not necesarely that way. he's just not as great as the bears thought he'd be. but think about it, he helped take you to the playoffs didn't he? gallery didn't take us to the playoffs but he certainly helped a lot when healthy! sure, i'd take gallery back!=)
RAIDERS 2011!!! OH, and ef the bears!(lol) LOSERS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Jun 10, 2011
All u have to know about cuntler is Shanahan, the master of the poor draft pick moved up to take him. When you draft an OL that high he'd better be great otherwise its a wasted pick. Now your punter is awesome and if you jumble a couple of the letters in the first and last name you get Lee Shancler

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Jun 10, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Tim Tebow is 0-2 vs the Raiders. Rolando McClain is 2-0 vs the Broncos...the rivalry lives on.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 Jun 10, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Tebow is 0-2 vs the Raiders. Rolando McClain is 2-0 vs the Broncos...the rivalry lives on.
RAIDERS broncos, is my favorite rivalry in the afc west. probably cause i hate the broncos more!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Jun 13, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>RAIDERS broncos, is my favorite rivalry in the afc west. probably cause i hate the broncos more!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
It figure you would pick the cellar-dwellers as a rivalry. GO BEARS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 Jun 14, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>It figure you would pick the cellar-dwellers as a rivalry. GO BEARS!!!
(LOL) i know how you feel out there lbf. i lived in colorado for about seven yrs. i have to say that in those seven yrs i saw a lot of RAIDER fans, 1 eagle fan and one colt fan, a few squeeler fans and no bear fans. but i guess i would have met you if you would have been out there. well, thats if you would have worn your bear uni (lol). but i've seen what you see in denver bronco fans! HATE!(LOL).
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leonard Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco 49ers: Grading Week 2 victory ove... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dennis Rodman 3
Romo trusts his 3 young, unproven blockers (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anyfarts 4
NFL Free Agent Signings 2011: Will Dallas Cowbo... (Jul '11) Aug '11 treypoo 5
Jones doesn't berate Cowboys, he encourages them (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 18
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones trying kinder,... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 7
Cowboys: O-line sees age as asset (Aug '10) Aug '10 freebird 4
Dallas Cowboys Send Six Players to the Pro Bowl (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Leonard Davis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••