Ravens outlast pesky Bills

Ravens outlast pesky Bills

There are 10 comments on the Evening Sun story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Ravens outlast pesky Bills. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Ten years after the Ravens won their only Super Bowl, those players were honored at halftime on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, but someone was missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

York Steel

Uniontown, PA

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Is this a Maryland newspaper? Maybe this is an Ohio paper that followed the Browns to Baltimore. Where is the Redskins coverage if you go by closest teams? Must be a bandwagon paper. A PA newspaper and Philly are Pittsburgh are not on the cover? Most embarrasing newspaper in Pennsylvania. Embarrasing to anyone from the state of PA with two good respectful football teams.

Title should state the refs helped the ravens win again.
Whatever

York, PA

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Hmmmm....must be a Steelers fan....typical.

“Jimmy, get me another Martini”

Since: Oct 10

I'm on the move!

#4 Oct 25, 2010
you just cant get a good martini anymore
Frank

Chapin, SC

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Hey York Steel, Baltimore is the closest team to Hanover. Duh
York Steel

Uniontown, PA

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Wow. Baltimore is 25 miles closer to Hanover then Washington.

This team is not even from Baltimore. They were stolen from Cleveland. Nothing like living in PA and rooting for a transplanted team from Ohio.
Frank

Chapin, SC

#7 Oct 25, 2010
Hey York Steel, sorry I liked to root for the closest team to me. Duh

“Jimmy, get me another Martini”

Since: Oct 10

I'm on the move!

#8 Oct 25, 2010
York Steel wrote:
Wow. Baltimore is 25 miles closer to Hanover then Washington.
This team is not even from Baltimore. They were stolen from Cleveland. Nothing like living in PA and rooting for a transplanted team from Ohio.
Phila, Baltimore, Washington and even freaking NY are closer to central PA than Pittsburgh but loads of schithead Steeler fans troll that region.

Your point?
whohas6

Hanover, PA

#9 Oct 25, 2010
Hey Frank maybe you should move closer to those Ravins
Pity the Fool

York, PA

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Hanover and York have always been major supporters of Baltimore teams. Whether you go there to watch the Steelers,, Phillies, Pirates, or Eagles. That's why there are more Baltimore football and baseball fans here than any other.
Smitty

York, PA

#11 Oct 29, 2010
Pity the Fool wrote:
Hanover and York have always been major supporters of Baltimore teams. Whether you go there to watch the Steelers,, Phillies, Pirates, or Eagles. That's why there are more Baltimore football and baseball fans here than any other.
That york steel guy is a moron. He must be from another area. He does not know the Evening Sun covers Baltimore teams. Amazingly foolish comment by york steeel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late For Work 6/8: Chad Ochocinco Not A Good Fi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Chad johnson 1
News Last-minute failures end Ravens' season, 23-20 (Jan '12) Jan '12 _yernogood- 1
News Cam Is Scared (Jan '12) Jan '12 Flipper14 1
News Steelers look to extend streak vs. Ravens (Sep '11) Sep '11 Insert Name Here 6
News Buffalo Bills Draft Picks: Who Should the Bills... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Luso_7 1
News Receivers catching on quickly (Jan '11) Jan '11 Levi Lewis 1
News Bills place Evans on IR (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gomer 1
More from around the web