Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full ...

Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Projections at Season's End

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Projections at Season's End. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the win, the Steelers avoided what would have been their first losing season under head coach Mike Tomlin .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Any real Steeler fan will tell you this "was" a losing season and next year will be even worse. Tomlin and the lack of focused talent on the field and a lot of dead weight living on their past performances has to be addressed before anything positive can happen. If not it's just going to get worse. No changes I'm predicting a 5 win season next year. I hope I'm wrong.

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
We need oline help an some help at corner , tailback n maybe some explosiveness on offense like a tavon Austin or a player like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Timmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News NFL Rumors: Pittsburgh Steelers parting ways wi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Greg 1
News Tomlin-Era Drafts Have Stunted Steelers' Growth (Dec '12) Dec '12 justa 2
News Roethlisberger hopes to return this Sunday (Nov '12) Dec '12 clueless 7
News Statement wins a thing of the past (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jobsfarts 2
News Steelers' Roethlisberger OK, Harrison need surgery (Oct '11) Oct '11 Loaffarts 10
News Kovacevic: Big money, but few big plays (Sep '11) Sep '11 Rex J Steelman 2
More from around the web