Ravens versus Steelers a clash of NFL...

Ravens versus Steelers a clash of NFL's top-ranked defenses

There are 393 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Ravens versus Steelers a clash of NFL's top-ranked defenses. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

First place in the AFC North won't be the only thing on the line Monday night in Pittsburgh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Ravens West

Tujunga, CA

#385 Oct 3, 2008
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I never waste my time responding to anyone who writes 2-3 word sentences such as "you sxxx or your tem suxxx". It's pointless. Why do you even want to get into it? It's like an adult having an argument with a two year old,lol. You have more patience than I do.
Yeah. I know you're right. They just feed on it. I guess I was just caught in one of those moments last night.

(Inhale...Exhale)

I'm good now.

Thanks.
Yard Birds

AOL

#386 Oct 3, 2008
Budafinguz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your LBs are better than ours??? Wow. Talk about a bias opinion. You won't find anyone outside of Pittsburgh who will agree with that. Yours are very good, but ours are great. Among the BEST in the league. And i'm surprised that no one else has brought it to your attention, but your defense came in 1st last year because ours was absolutely decimated by injuries the whole year.
The great Buttfinguz has spoken.
Yard Birds

AOL

#387 Oct 3, 2008
Ravens West wrote:
<quoted text>
(Inhale...Exhale)
I'm good now.
Thanks.
Ricky Williams?
Jopa-n

Middletown, PA

#388 Oct 4, 2008
Yard Birds wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky Williams?
No, that's (inhale, inhale some more, inhale one more time, hold it in,ahhh! Big exhale).
rob

Hyattsville, MD

#389 Oct 4, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's (inhale, inhale some more, inhale one more time, hold it in,ahhh! Big exhale).
I think that was Monica while Bill was exhaling.
Jopa-n

United States

#390 Oct 4, 2008
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was Monica while Bill was exhaling.
LOL!!!! I didn't see that coming, or should I say c__ing! Don't forget the sound of Monica finishing with the big gulp.
rob

Hyattsville, MD

#391 Oct 4, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! I didn't see that coming, or should I say c__ing! Don't forget the sound of Monica finishing with the big gulp.
It's amazing. I can imagine a lot of things, but I just can't imagine all of that going on while he's on the phone with a foreign leader (I forgot which one it was, it came out in the hearings.

And then his secretary Betty is sitting by the door hearing the whole thing. I couldn't keep a straight face if I worked there,lol.
Ravens West

United States

#392 Oct 4, 2008
Yard Birds wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky Williams?
LOL!!! Good play.
Ravens West

United States

#393 Oct 4, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! I didn't see that coming, or should I say c__ing! Don't forget the sound of Monica finishing with the big gulp.
Ohhhh...LMAO!!!

As Cleveland (from "Family Guy") would say, "Thaat's just naaaasty!"
Ravens West

United States

#394 Oct 4, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
Well the call on the field was "Monica finishing with the big gulp"...But, after further review, due to the evidence left on the stained blue dress, it's been determined that "the big gulp" be reduced to a half gulp, or a regular gulp and dribble, at best.
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#395 Oct 5, 2008
Ok you guys you can see that these posts happened at the end of a long week without football! Let's go Steelers! Beat the jags.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#396 Oct 6, 2008
Talk about swallowing...it must be tough to stay optimistic after 2 loses. The Steelers are starting to put some distance between themselves and the rest of the afc north. Indy and Miami will not be easy games for the ravens at all... but they should get a W against the raiders. You guys are looking at a possible 3-5 at the halfway mark.

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

#397 Nov 15, 2008
Budafinguz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your LBs are better than ours??? Wow. Talk about a bias opinion. You won't find anyone outside of Pittsburgh who will agree with that. Yours are very good, but ours are great. Among the BEST in the league. And i'm surprised that no one else has brought it to your attention, but your defense came in 1st last year because ours was absolutely decimated by injuries the whole year.
Sorry to burst your bubble. But Steeler LBs do lead the league in sacks. So, among what you consider potent weapons, the Steelers have more. Don't get me wrong, you can go back in these posts and see me saying that the Ravens were the only team to pose a challenge to us in this year's rankings of the AFC north. My point is...you are not quite there with the Steelers. Give yourself another couple years...and You might be there. But not now. The only reason why you're tied for the division, is because of injury. And I'm WELL aware of your injury issues. The most in the league on IR...but you don't react as well to injury as the Steelers have.

Until you do, you're nothing better than a wildcard team. No offense. You have a good team, but not as good as the Steelers.

LZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Timmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how the Steelers can surpass the Patriot... Mar '18 FartEjaculate 12 4
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
News NFL Rumors: Pittsburgh Steelers parting ways wi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Greg 1
News Tomlin-Era Drafts Have Stunted Steelers' Growth (Dec '12) Dec '12 justa 2
News Roethlisberger hopes to return this Sunday (Nov '12) Dec '12 clueless 7
News Statement wins a thing of the past (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jobsfarts 2