Cowboys News & Notes: Carr Ready For ...

Cowboys News & Notes: Carr Ready For Any Corner Spot, Lee Imitates Connor

There are 1 comment on the Blogging The Boys story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Cowboys News & Notes: Carr Ready For Any Corner Spot, Lee Imitates Connor. In it, Blogging The Boys reports that:

With the upcoming draft occupying about 95% of our mental processing ability, and the other 5% devoted to trying to figure out just what the big deal is with the new uniform design, it is easy to lose sight of other things going on with the players the team already has.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogging The Boys.

Jeremiah platts

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2012
We need a corner bad so this should help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurent Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurent Robinson Released by Jags; Could He Ret... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donald Mays 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
News Jaguars Fire Mularkey After Team's Worst Season (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Gabbert, Laurent Robinson Can't Get On S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 blitzedjaguar 1
News Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Jun '12) Jun '12 phil b 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Roster Rundown (Apr '12) Apr '12 Randy suarez 1
More from around the web