Colts starting to look like their old...

Colts starting to look like their old selves

There are 97 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Colts starting to look like their old selves. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It wasn't quite up to the standard the Indianapolis Colts call "Colts football," but it was just what a team struggling with injuries needed going into a three-day break on the eve of the season's stretch run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
uprooted hoosier

Moline, IL

#85 Nov 27, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hillarious! I've accomplished what I set out to do every time I post. Idiots like you always take the bait. Thanks again for the laugh at your expense. MORON!
You are a mad genius yes but your defense is old and tired your coach is a cheater and your fans have no class Pats are AMERICAS TEAM..........TO HATE
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#86 Nov 27, 2007
colts starting to look like their old selves a bunch of over paid aholes.
charles stone

Indianapolis, IN

#87 Nov 27, 2007
uprooted hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Genius. Until a different superbowl champ is crowned WE ARE THE BEST.You have not done a thing yet except beat a bunch of second rate teams except the cowgirls and pulled out a game against the colts when they were about 65%Talk your crap after the superbow till then eat your chowder support your anti-American politicians and get a life.
the colts are winning because every team they have played except the pats are all a bunch of chumps and when you get a easy season like the ones the colts have had this season then it's no wonder why they are winning.
it must be nice to have the N.F.L in your pocket like the colts do.
skidrow wilson

United States

#88 Nov 27, 2007
uprooted hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
\

...consider yourself..."played like a piano"...out of tune of course...but played nevertheless...LOL
PatsFanBob

Orlando, FL

#89 Nov 27, 2007
uprooted hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>You are a mad genius yes but your defense is old and tired your coach is a cheater and your fans have no class Pats are AMERICAS TEAM..........TO HATE
Get used to it. The Patriots aren't going away any time soon. With a top 5 draft pick this year, which they more than likely trade down for more picks, they will continue to get younger and better. The Patriots will continue to torment haters like all you dolt fans! We've already seen what life is going to be like for the dolts with-out marvin. ENJOY NEW ENGLAND'S SUCCESS!
zt0a

Minneapolis, MN

#90 Nov 27, 2007
I dont think Pats will have chance to play Colts again. cuz they will lose in the first playoff game !
zt0a

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Nov 27, 2007
I dont think Pats will have chance to play Colts again. cuz Colts will lose in the first playoff game !
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#92 Nov 27, 2007
"brady is horrible"
you serious? I hope not.
Man I'd hate to think what you guys would do physically (if you know what I mean) to get harrison back.... then again you wouldn't have any excuses.. never mind I take that back.

p.s. Get well soon
(No more excuses)
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#93 Nov 27, 2007
hahaha dolts = colts

I just got that hahahaha

sorry I'm from Indy, we are a bit slow.
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#94 Nov 27, 2007
Congrats Bob. You have an attention span greater than that of a gerbil. You can remember the score of the Pats-Colts game. I'm impressed with your infinite wisdom. Be thrilled that your Pats are "11-0. Be thrilled that the Eagles offensive coordinator called an horrible play on a 2nd and 4. Be thrilled that they threw the ball towards Assante Samuel. Be equally thrilled that they DIDN'T throw the ball towards Rodney Harrison (who was 2 steps behind the entire night) Your Pats escaped with another victory. BTW, after 11 games in Peyton's record season, he had 41 TD's. Brady has only 39 now. it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish it. See you in Foxboro in the AFC Champioship (if you make it)."

Our attention span is shallow?? I guess you forgot the 3 super bowls. I hate to state the obvious but you beat the pats last year at home with half our team, grats, go read up on the game, so it counts as 1. ONE. ONE ONE ONE. we have 3, your boy peyton has ONE. After this season is over he'll have ONE AND A HALF with all the excuses. COLTS 1.5 PATS 4.0
um yeah

Chicago, IL

#95 Nov 27, 2007
Bob, you have those sexy man boobs like Cheat Billy? Sure you do. Probably downing an imitation lobster roll right now, eh? Pats defense blows. Colts put 20 on you without #1 and #3 receivers. Can't wait 'till the snow in Foxboro when Moss' freezes in place, Stallworth slips on every route and Maroney(sp?) gets leveled by Sanders, play after play. Addai will run through your D like last time.
Hank

Mountain Pine, AR

#96 Nov 28, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here Hank! Nothing anyone can do about it. Just like the L in the column the Patriots pasted on the dolts in the tent you call home.
That's all you've got? That's it? What a disgrace to all Cheater fans with such a weak reply. I wonder Knob, who's baiting who?
Joe from Greenwood

Indianapolis, IN

#97 Nov 29, 2007
Loud Crowd Piped In wrote:
Congrats Bob. You have an attention span greater than that of a gerbil. You can remember the score of the Pats-Colts game. I'm impressed with your infinite wisdom. Be thrilled that your Pats are "11-0. Be thrilled that the Eagles offensive coordinator called an horrible play on a 2nd and 4. Be thrilled that they threw the ball towards Assante Samuel. Be equally thrilled that they DIDN'T throw the ball towards Rodney Harrison (who was 2 steps behind the entire night) Your Pats escaped with another victory. BTW, after 11 games in Peyton's record season, he had 41 TD's. Brady has only 39 now. it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish it. See you in Foxboro in the AFC Champioship (if you make it)."
Our attention span is shallow?? I guess you forgot the 3 super bowls. I hate to state the obvious but you beat the pats last year at home with half our team, grats, go read up on the game, so it counts as 1. ONE. ONE ONE ONE. we have 3, your boy peyton has ONE. After this season is over he'll have ONE AND A HALF with all the excuses. COLTS 1.5 PATS 4.0
Excuses you say? Mr. "Loud crowd piped in" Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black (we had half our team)? Those 3 Super Bowls are nice, but they are also in the past. Nothing that happened last year, two years ago, or twenty years ago matters. Nothing that happened 2 weeks ago matters either. The playoffs matter. Come January, we'll see how easy it is for Randy "the virus" Moss to catch thos TD's in the snow in Foxboro. By the way, how did he do last week? And against an NFC team no less. Good luck going 16-0. It'll make a great story when you get beat at home in the playoffs.
Biasucki

United States

#98 Nov 30, 2007
Colts starting to look like their old selves

That's right, a group of choke artists.

Oh yea, Bobbie Sanders took the week off again, things are back to normal.

Pats 11-0
Blew Crew - Getting in a circle with Sukfan7 in the middle.
Logical

Monroe, WI

#99 Nov 30, 2007
Biasucki,

Who chocked last year?

Indianapolis Colts: Reigning Superbowl Champions!
Boilerguy

Indianapolis, IN

#100 Nov 30, 2007
Loud Crowd Piped In wrote:
"brady is horrible"
you serious? I hope not.
Man I'd hate to think what you guys would do physically (if you know what I mean) to get harrison back.... then again you wouldn't have any excuses.. never mind I take that back.
p.s. Get well soon
(No more excuses)
By excuses, do you mean complaints such as your posting name?? Or do you mean all the whining about the Patriots injuries in the AFCC last year? Or maybe you are talking about how the temperature in the Patriots locker room at halftime was supposedly raised because they all had the flu??

Yeah....thats what I thought. Typical Pats hypocrite garbage. You are dismissed.
PatsFanBob

Sarasota, FL

#101 Jan 21, 2008
"I OWN THIS POST"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurent Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurent Robinson Released by Jags; Could He Ret... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donald Mays 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
News Jaguars Fire Mularkey After Team's Worst Season (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Gabbert, Laurent Robinson Can't Get On S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 blitzedjaguar 1
News Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Jun '12) Jun '12 phil b 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Roster Rundown (Apr '12) Apr '12 Randy suarez 1