Colts starting to look like their old...

Colts starting to look like their old selves

There are 97 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Colts starting to look like their old selves. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It wasn't quite up to the standard the Indianapolis Colts call "Colts football," but it was just what a team struggling with injuries needed going into a three-day break on the eve of the season's stretch run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#1 Nov 24, 2007
Hopefully, all the injured players will be on the field for the Jacksonville game.
And then the Colts can continue the push to the playoffs and a defending of their Super Bowl title.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!
go colts

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 24, 2007
Go Colts !
BDDFC

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2007
Remember --- Ignore the Chowder heads and they will go away!!!!
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#5 Nov 24, 2007
Funny how some Pats fans seem to talk about the weakness of a team the Colts beat. But, the Pats play in the weakest division in the AFC.
Oh, well. I guess they have to find something to brag about until the Pats lose in the playoffs.
PatsFanBob

Sarasota, FL

#7 Nov 24, 2007
Maxx wrote:
Funny how some Pats fans seem to talk about the weakness of a team the Colts beat. But, the Pats play in the weakest division in the AFC.
Oh, well. I guess they have to find something to brag about until the Pats lose in the playoffs.
Here's something to brag about, Patriots 24 - dolts 20 in your house!
NJHateCore

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2007
I don't understand how Pats fans can so easily sit back and start counting their chickens. Don't get me wrong, Pats are playing well above the level of anyone else, but stuff can happen. I'm not saying it will, but I think it's best to act humble just in case.
skidrow wilson

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
...you're right the Patriots did slap them up a bit...even with 150 yds in penalties...that says quite a bit on it's own.
Bring it

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2007
and the Colts juggernaut slowly gets up and angrily dusts itself off...
Zeke

Springfield, IL

#11 Nov 24, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to display your mid 30s IQ. You're probably one of the piece of dung Pats fans that trashed the hotel in Buffalo last week. By the way, how does it feel to go to jail for such a classy move as urinating on a hotel room floor? Why don't you losers concentrate on your own team, it's patheticly weak schedule, classless cheater of a coach, and living in your mom's basement. I hear her calling you...probably needs help with your laundry.
skidrow wilson

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2007
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to display your mid 30s IQ. You're probably one of the piece of dung Pats fans that trashed the hotel in Buffalo last week. By the way, how does it feel to go to jail for such a classy move as urinating on a hotel room floor? Why don't you losers concentrate on your own team, it's patheticly weak schedule, classless cheater of a coach, and living in your mom's basement. I hear her calling you...probably needs help with your laundry.
"your inferiority complex is completely justified..."
PatsFanBob

Sarasota, FL

#13 Nov 24, 2007
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have me and all of New England figured out. Watch out Dr.Phil. Did you apply for the job of schedule maker for the NFL? That pathetically easy schedule had the Patriots go to Indy and Dallas. Bringing up comparisons too schedule is lame. How about drawing head-to-head comparisons. Oh thats right you can't. DEAL WITH IT!
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#14 Nov 24, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Colts held the Patriots to their lowest points of the season. Your boys couldn't run up the score on a team missing several offensive players.
But, you're right. The Colts were beaten. They let the Patriots come back from a 10 point deficit.
But, if the two teams meet in the playoffs. There will be a different outcome. One you won't like.
BlueWave

South Bend, IN

#15 Nov 24, 2007
Nice one with the Loser comment, really makes your argument strong.

Tough to admit it, but you're still scared of the Colts. You and Skidrow hate to admit it, but we can beat you in Foxboro.

Come back with all your hate, it will be fun to read it. Let's see how many names you can throw back.

Facts are facts - you know we're a great team, hitting our stride again... and we can beat you in Foxboro. The truth hurts, even without name calling.
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have me and all of New England figured out. Watch out Dr.Phil. Did you apply for the job of schedule maker for the NFL? That pathetically easy schedule had the Patriots go to Indy and Dallas. Bringing up comparisons too schedule is lame. How about drawing head-to-head comparisons. Oh thats right you can't. DEAL WITH IT!
PatsFanBob

Sarasota, FL

#16 Nov 24, 2007
Maxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Colts held the Patriots to their lowest points of the season. Your boys couldn't run up the score on a team missing several offensive players.
But, you're right. The Colts were beaten. They let the Patriots come back from a 10 point deficit.
But, if the two teams meet in the playoffs. There will be a different outcome. One you won't like.
The Patriots toyed with the dolts for 3 quarters, then imposed their will on the weaker dolts and took the game from them, and that was in your little tent. It wont even be close outdoors.
PatsFanBob

Sarasota, FL

#17 Nov 24, 2007
BlueWave wrote:
Nice one with the Loser comment, really makes your argument strong.
Tough to admit it, but you're still scared of the Colts. You and Skidrow hate to admit it, but we can beat you in Foxboro.
Come back with all your hate, it will be fun to read it. Let's see how many names you can throw back.
Facts are facts - you know we're a great team, hitting our stride again... and we can beat you in Foxboro. The truth hurts, even without name calling.
<quoted text>
When you say, we, are you implying your on the team? Thats so cute, that you think your on the team. What a loser living vicariolsly thru the dolts.
BlueWave

South Bend, IN

#18 Nov 24, 2007
You're pretty consistent with the loser term. You must not realize how it weakens everything you write in here.

Dang, I'm so embarassed. I used the term "we" when referring to a team I follow. Really, you think that's something write about?

Most telling is how you don't respond to the facts - we can beat you in Foxboro. Deal with it.
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say, we, are you implying your on the team? Thats so cute, that you think your on the team. What a loser living vicariolsly thru the dolts.
Yan S

Green Bay, WI

#19 Nov 24, 2007
Maxx wrote:
hmm. Interesting.
I've heard that the Pats opponents are mostly with losing records.
Maybe the reason Bellicheat feels the need to run up the scores and actually do it - a lot, is in order to try and intimidate future opponents with the wide margin of victories.
PatsFanBob is My Hero

South Bend, IN

#20 Nov 24, 2007
Who is living vicariously through their team?(yeah, I know how to spell the word when I use it)

Who is on a forum that was NOT talking about Colts vs NE in any way? Was simply talking about how the Colts team is starting to play better?

Who needs to get a life?
PatsFanBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeke

Springfield, IL

#21 Nov 24, 2007
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
"your inferiority complex is completely justified..."
Downright comical the inferiority complex stuff. We're not the ones trolling around your newspaper blogs making idiotic remarks. The fact is that the Colts had your beloved cheating classless team beaten and GAVE them the game. But it is only a regular season game, and Indy was shorthanded. All the props in the world to you. But the fun part will be ruining your tainted season on your field. Oh, and by the way..how'd the Bucs do against the Colts? The trophy is here, the rings are here...the Patsies haven't won anything yet. Any of us can trumpet the past...heck you were probably a D- student in high school (if you even finished). But the defending World Champions are right here. Remember them? Their the ones who spotted your heroes a 21-3 lead, then took them out behind the woodshed enroute to ENDING their season. Hope you enjoyed it...the re-run comes in January. Now go troll around on your own newspaper site...your IQ doesn't measure up here.

Since: Jan 07

Marion, IN

#22 Nov 24, 2007
PatsFanBob wrote:
The dolts are back. Way to go. Beating the hapless Falcons. The Buccaneers beat the Falcons in dominating fashion a week earlier. Don't get to excited fans. The road to the Super Bowl doesn't go thru Atlanta, nor should you measure your teams success against one of the weakest teams in the NFL. But anyway if it makes you feel mighty pound that chest in triumph. LOSERS!
Like most of the teams that your guys have piled on this year? You should hear yourself sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurent Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurent Robinson Released by Jags; Could He Ret... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donald Mays 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
News Jaguars Fire Mularkey After Team's Worst Season (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Gabbert, Laurent Robinson Can't Get On S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 blitzedjaguar 1
News Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Jun '12) Jun '12 phil b 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Roster Rundown (Apr '12) Apr '12 Randy suarez 1
More from around the web