Trading Tony Romo for Peyton Manning Would Instantly Make Cowboys Super Bowl Contender

There are 15 comments on the Nov 2, 2011, Rant Sports story titled Trading Tony Romo for Peyton Manning Would Instantly Make Cowboys Super Bowl Contender. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys are stuck with quarterback Tony Romo. No matter how many fans or members of the media encourage it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones will not trade, release or bench Romo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Mac

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 2, 2011
How would Peyton solve our problems? If the offensive line isn't holding up & Dez isn't coming back to the quarterback then what good will any quarterback do in Dallas. If the secondary is weak and always giving up big plays then the Cowboys will never win. Romo isn't the only Cowboy on the field. It's 11 vs 11. Our play calling is weak as well. We are very predictable.
Tradefarts

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Dumb article...
Luis Zolezzi

Monterrey, Mexico

#3 Nov 2, 2011
The real problem is Jerry Jones. And I don't think we can do any thing about it. I'll stop, inmediatly, being a cow boy fan. But sooner than later I'll come back. It's useless!
Westernfarts

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2011
The wagon empties earlier and earlier every year...
jesco

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Shud of drafted Ryan Mallett.
JJonesfarts

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2011
(|)...
MR C GAME

Mililani, HI

#7 Nov 3, 2011
tony is not a superbowl quarterback
DFWfarts

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Word...
Tony Romo

Spring Hill, FL

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Jerry Jones says a lot of things especially when he gets heavy into the booze during games.
Drunkfarts

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Boozing and farting...Jerry Jones....

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#11 Nov 4, 2011
If you cowgirl fans think Manning would give J Jones the time of day, you need to stop hitting that crack pipe!!!
Tony Romo

Spring Hill, FL

#12 Nov 4, 2011
Drunkfarts wrote:
Boozing and farting...Jerry Jones....
I don't know what Jerry Jones eats that cause his farts to smell so bad. Players try to avoid him because of the stink.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#13 Nov 4, 2011
The Colts would be sucking with Peyton Manning at QB too.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Did Peyton Manning's head get run over by a car or exactly what is the deal there?
WRfarts

Katy, TX

#15 Nov 6, 2011
Miles Austin is a gimpy loser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurent Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurent Robinson Released by Jags; Could He Ret... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donald Mays 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
News Jaguars Fire Mularkey After Team's Worst Season (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Gabbert, Laurent Robinson Can't Get On S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 blitzedjaguar 1
News Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Jun '12) Jun '12 phil b 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Roster Rundown (Apr '12) Apr '12 Randy suarez 1
More from around the web