Rams Interested in Terrell Owens

Rams Interested in Terrell Owens

There are 2 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Rams Interested in Terrell Owens. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

The St. Louis Rams have intensified discussions in hopes of signing free agent Terrell Owens, according to sources close to the player and team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Samm

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Say it ain't so.. They didn't want Mike Vic but will take this Ahole! PLEASE!! Spare us the very nasty publicity he will bring when he doesn't get the ball enough or when Steven Jackson shows him up. Let me stay a free agent for other team to pick up. Just say NO to T.O!
jrfarmer41

Bellingham, WA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Glad to see teams are interested in his talent. I hope he keeps it in perspective and uses his great talent to better the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurent Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurent Robinson Released by Jags; Could He Ret... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Donald Mays 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
News Jaguars Fire Mularkey After Team's Worst Season (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Gabbert, Laurent Robinson Can't Get On S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 blitzedjaguar 1
News Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Jun '12) Jun '12 phil b 1
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Roster Rundown (Apr '12) Apr '12 Randy suarez 1
More from around the web