Washington Redskins are besieged by i...

Washington Redskins are besieged by injuries as they prepare to face the Vikings

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Washington Redskins are besieged by injuries as they prepare to face the Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Washington Redskins managed to hold a practice Wednesday, albeit a shorter one than usual and not at full speed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

High on Vikes

Madison, WI

#1 Nov 25, 2010
.....oh good, we might be able to beat a sub par team again
Tim

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Yea if we pull this off we can salvage the season??? Hmmm if only the skins can loose 10 more players we can keep this thing close. I just hope Betty White dont come to there aid and kick are Asses.
Mr Bailey

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 25, 2010
Tim wrote:
Yea if we pull this off we can salvage the season??? Hmmm if only the skins can loose 10 more players we can keep this thing close. I just hope Betty White dont come to there aid and kick are Asses.
I weep for the future:

Yea (Yes!) if (If) we pull this off(,) we can (can we) salvage the season??? Hmmm if only the skins can loose (lose) 10 more players(,) we can keep this thing close. I just hope Betty White dont (doesn't) come to there (their) aid and kick are Asses (ass).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No More Long Hair For NFL Players? (Mar '08) Oct '16 Bartender 30
Larry Johnson's touchdown celebration (Jan '06) Jan '12 jeremy 23
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News NFL: Miami Dolphins sign running back Larry Joh... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Hank Goldbergs Ghost 4
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Was Mike Shanahan the right hire for the Washin... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RoryDion 4
News Josina Anderson (Sep '10) Oct '10 Sniper 3
More from around the web