Josina Anderson

Josina Anderson

There are 3 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Josina Anderson. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Josina "JoJo" Anderson is a producer/reporter for FOX 31 Sports in Denver, Colorado.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Gage Duncan

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Hey JOJO!!!! I am interested in sports broad casting in radio or television and I was wondering if u had any advice? I am a fan of Fox 31 on face book, send me a message :-)
vikky

Aurora, CO

#2 Oct 3, 2010
keep up the good work Josina, i like your work
Sniper

Evergreen, CO

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Honestly...I have to change the channel when she comes on.. various reasons...Ill leave it there..KDVR must have financial problems..HENCE THE NEWS OR LACK THERE OF AND THE GAY PROSTITUTE COMMERCIALS LATE AT NITE..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Johnson's touchdown celebration (Jan '06) Jan '12 jeremy 23
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News NFL: Miami Dolphins sign running back Larry Joh... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Hank Goldbergs Ghost 4
News Could Tiki Be a Redskin? (Mar '11) Mar '11 James Turner 1
News Was Mike Shanahan the right hire for the Washin... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RoryDion 4
News Washington Redskins are besieged by injuries as... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Mr Bailey 3
News No More Long Hair For NFL Players? (Mar '08) Nov '10 PSFCOM 28
More from around the web