Lions' Manuel, James, Foote likely to hit market

Mar 5, 2010 Full story: Detroit Free Press

The Detroit Lions apparently will not sign cornerback Will James nor safety Marquand Manuel before they become unrestricted free agents at midnight tonight.

Full Story
West Coast

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2010
Will James to test the Free Agency market. This guy is the worst CB to ever play the game and he can't figure out why the lowly Detroit Lions haven't offered him a contract.hahahaha He can't cover my mom, who is in a walker
crazywhiteboy

Lapeer, MI

#2 Mar 9, 2010
I don't care about Manuel or James but they should definitely resign Foote. Even if it's for no other reason than veteran leadership and depth.
Chuck1234

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 13, 2010
James was horible, Manuel played hard, but has little taletn. We ned Foote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Foote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the Steelers: Offseason weights await rookie... (Jan '14) Jan '14 slickwillie 1
Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
Cleveland Browns hope Pittsburgh Steelers rooki... (Aug '13) Aug '13 losthere 2
12 Players Who Could Be in Play for Pittsburgh ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 deaner_pa 2
Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
Juicy matchup in Steel City (Oct '11) Oct '11 Matchfarts 2
More from around the web