Steelers get their kicks at Joey Port...

Steelers get their kicks at Joey Porter's expense

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Steelers get their kicks at Joey Porter's expense. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Joey Porter's signature leg kicks were seen plenty at Heinz Field on Monday night, but it wasn't always Porter doing his patented celebratory move.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

MisterMiami

Melbourne, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2007
Well it shows that Porter is still or can be a great ball player. If we played the steelers every week maybe we could get the best out of him etc. He was all over the place and if we would have won, he would be the main reason. He broke up keys passes, caused sacks, had a sack, had a int. I don't like loosing 11 straight but If that has to happen atleast we are respectable, loosing over half our games by a mere field goal and a few others by less than 10. We will be fine, the next two-three years will be tough as we reboot but atleast the young guys on the squad will know what it is like to stick and play everything game together. Lastly, RIP SEAN TAYLOR. You were not just the greatest DB that played at the OB but a father, friend, son. My prayers go out to your family.
CURSE OF THE GARBAGE MAN

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2007
Hey, at least Porter showed lots of heart ... something that Huizenga does not have
H- bomb

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2007
How come porter won't elevate his level of play every game? Losing 6 games by a FG is BS!!!! This is the worst team I've ever seen! They are horrible in all phases! We need to clean house and draft a new D, better skill players, and a QB who doesn't hesitate.
ted

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Nov 27, 2007
H- bomb wrote:
How come porter won't elevate his level of play every game? Losing 6 games by a FG is BS!!!! This is the worst team I've ever seen! They are horrible in all phases! We need to clean house and draft a new D, better skill players, and a QB who doesn't hesitate.
you're dumb.
H Wayne

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 27, 2007
I would say they got their "kick" at Ricky's expense... gutless losers.
john

Wake Forest, NC

#6 Nov 28, 2007
I think the whole thing (by all parties) is a classless display. Everyone one of those displays (Dolphins or Steelers) deserved a 15 yard flag for unsportsmanlike behavior. Don't these guys know they look like clowns. Last I heard, this was a team sport. Yet, everyone wants to bring attention to their individual efforts. Ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Foote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the Steelers: Offseason weights await rookie... (Jan '14) Jan '14 slickwillie 1
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Cleveland Browns hope Pittsburgh Steelers rooki... (Aug '13) Aug '13 losthere 2
News 12 Players Who Could Be in Play for Pittsburgh ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 deaner_pa 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
News Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
News Juicy matchup in Steel City (Oct '11) Oct '11 Matchfarts 2
More from around the web