Steelers 'other' LBs also having big ...

Steelers 'other' LBs also having big seasons

There are 5 comments on the Fox Sports story from Jan 7, 2009, titled Steelers 'other' LBs also having big seasons. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Call them the other guys. James Harrison and Troy Polamalu are the name players, the award winners in the Pittsburgh Steelers ' NFL-leading defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#1 Jan 8, 2009
The Steelers have hands down the best LBers in the league right now. Farrior, Harrison, Woodley, Foote and Timmons are possibly the best group of LBers the steelers have ever had. This group is getting it done with an exclamation mark!!

LET'S GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Westerville, OH

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Can't wait for Sunday!
Jopa-n

Trafford, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2009
Timmons shows signs of being possibly the best of the bunch when all is said and done.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#4 Jan 8, 2009
Jopa-n wrote:
Timmons shows signs of being possibly the best of the bunch when all is said and done.
Indeed he does. the guy is scary fast and very explosive. I wish he played more but I think for this season foote is better against the run.
diehardbengalsfa n

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 8, 2009
We would gladly pay you Tuesday for one of your linebackers today.

Whimpy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Foote Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the Steelers: Offseason weights await rookie... (Jan '14) Jan '14 slickwillie 1
News Tomlin: Steelers were 'explosive play or two' a... (Sep '13) Sep '13 go stillers 6
News Cleveland Browns hope Pittsburgh Steelers rooki... (Aug '13) Aug '13 losthere 2
News 12 Players Who Could Be in Play for Pittsburgh ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 deaner_pa 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
News Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Maki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jpsteeler 1
News Juicy matchup in Steel City (Oct '11) Oct '11 Matchfarts 2
More from around the web