Angelo: Bears a good team, need to pr...

Angelo: Bears a good team, need to prove it

There are 2 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Angelo: Bears a good team, need to prove it. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

The Chicago Bears "know we're a good football team; we just have to go out there and prove it," general manager Jerry Angelo announced Wednesday on the Bears' team-controlled website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 21, 2011
It's over Jerry, for you and Lovie. It's going to be a long, torturous season for the players and the fans. The more the Bears play like they did against New Orleans, the more injuries the Bears will sustain.

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2011
I know when I fart...but cant be sure until the smell hits...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lance Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fins Continue Plugging O-Line Holes (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fishmeal 1
News Bears' focus shifts to ground game (Aug '12) Aug '12 Turnovers 2
News Draft is over, but Emery isn't done with roster (Apr '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Mike Tice has new issue to tackle for Bears (Nov '11) Nov '11 Dream Teamfarts 7
News Cutler ready for change (Oct '11) Oct '11 Go Blue 5
News Bears' Spencer: Don't rule me out (Oct '11) Oct '11 Meatfarts 2
News Injuries could create holes in Bears' offensive... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Smithfarts 2
More from around the web