draft questions: Is McKenzie's job safe?

draft questions: Is McKenzie's job safe?

There are 3 comments on the NFL story from Apr 10, 2013, titled draft questions: Is McKenzie's job safe?. In it, NFL reports that:

This is an unreasonable expectation for any single draft class, but these are unreasonable times in Oakland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Apr 10, 2013
stay positive misterio, stayyyy positive.=)
HEUMMMPH!
=}
(LOL)! i'm trying!
RAIDERS OF 2012 AND 2013!!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#2 Apr 10, 2013
This is a ridiculous question...M Davis & R McKenzie are on the same page but I do think Davis is worried that lots of fans are getting disgruntled because they are tired of losing. Patience is the key & the longer you spend making a mess, the longer it takes to clean it up

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Apr 10, 2013
The only thing that worries me is that Mark Davis was not happy with the regression last year. I think he expects to see improvement but I think another double digit losing season could put his job in jeopardy because while all the fans that are business oriented may understand what is going on, not all the fans are and asking them to buy time is a lot to ask for especially when RaiderNation as a whole is tired of all the losing seasons.

I understand what they are doing and I'm trying to give them a fair chance, but I don't want us to see a GM carousel like Al Davis's coaching carousel. However, if Reggie's job ends up on the line, he's at least made it easier for the next guy financially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamarr Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamarr Houston claims Oakland Raiders didn't tr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 5
News Moves the Oakland Raiders Will Regret Not Makin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 GMC 5
News Raiders made best offer (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim Mora 16
News Chicago Bears' Signing of Jared Allen Makes Jul... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Immanuel Allen 2
News Source reports Oakland Raiders have agreed to t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tebows dilemma 5
News Oakland Raiders: Damned if They Do, Damned if T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 2
News Can the Oakland Raiders Salvage NFL Free Agency? (Mar '14) Mar '14 ricardo montalban 16
More from around the web