Once Again The Oakland Raiders Are Pl...

Once Again The Oakland Raiders Are Playing The Most Important Game Of The Season

There are 5 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Once Again The Oakland Raiders Are Playing The Most Important Game Of The Season. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

"team" for that matter, spends a prolonged time in an abyss it will take a consistent track record for their fans and others around them, perhaps more importantly, themselves, to feel comfortable going into a game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Every game is equally important from now until the Superbowl!!!!!

GO RAIDERNATION & TEMPTATION!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Nov 5, 2011
in reality, it's like starting over for the RAIDERS. new (QB), new scheme. in denver they kind of had to do the same with t tebow. it kind of throws the system that you had out the door. now we have to play to the way palmer is used to throwing and winning. the good thing here is that hue jacko knows our new (qb) carson palmer. and palmer can adjust to what we have going here as well. this football team plays with attitude and will work all together to make it happen. i like this football team. i like that we don't just settle for incidents that happen with injuries. we don't just put a backup in there to finish the season. we look to replace our best injured player for the moment or permanently?! but i was sure glad for this bye week. it couldn't have came at a better time!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Nov 5, 2011
At least we get to start over with 4 wins under our belt. Palmer sounds confident and I know Bush can get the job done running the ball with DMac out.
Winsfarts

Katy, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2011
...and Teblow sucks...

“PLAY TO WIN ”

Since: Sep 11

OREGON

#6 Nov 6, 2011
now we have to play to the way palmer is used to throwing and losing. the good thing here is that hue jacko knows our new (qb) carson palmer and he stinks.

RAIDERS 2011!! Al!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamarr Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamarr Houston claims Oakland Raiders didn't tr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 5
News Moves the Oakland Raiders Will Regret Not Makin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 GMC 5
News Raiders made best offer (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim Mora 16
News Chicago Bears' Signing of Jared Allen Makes Jul... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Immanuel Allen 2
News Source reports Oakland Raiders have agreed to t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tebows dilemma 5
News Oakland Raiders: Damned if They Do, Damned if T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 2
News Can the Oakland Raiders Salvage NFL Free Agency? (Mar '14) Mar '14 ricardo montalban 16
More from around the web