Two Raiders among most flags drawn in...

Two Raiders among most flags drawn in 2012

There are 2 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from May 14, 2013, titled Two Raiders among most flags drawn in 2012. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

A couple of Raiders have been recognized by Pro Football Focus as drawing the most penalties... on the other guy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

touchdowntimmybr own

Van Nuys, CA

#1 May 14, 2013
nice! totally thought this article was going to go in the opposite direction. lol makes me like streater even more!
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#2 May 14, 2013
Nice. Streater and Houston both should be Raiders for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamarr Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston's sacks help Chicago Bears' 'D' shut th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Lamarr Houston claims Oakland Raiders didn't tr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 5
News Moves the Oakland Raiders Will Regret Not Makin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 GMC 5
News Raiders made best offer (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim Mora 16
News Chicago Bears' Signing of Jared Allen Makes Jul... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Immanuel Allen 2
News Source reports Oakland Raiders have agreed to t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tebows dilemma 5
News Oakland Raiders: Damned if They Do, Damned if T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 2
More from around the web