Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Wishlist No. 3: NT Nicolas Jean-Baptiste

Full story: BleacherReport
The nose tackle is perhaps the most desired position in the 3-4 defense. To play nose tackle, one has to be incredibly skilled in the art of football. Full Story
richard

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Alameda probably goes in the 2nd round, but Baptiste could be there at #95.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Mar 27, 2012
NT NJ Baptiste is pretty good...I also like Baylor's RB Terrence Gannaway as well as OLs Phillip Blake and Robert Griffin (the other one, not RG3). I think their other DT Tracey Robertson can be a good DE in the NFL plus LB Elliot Coffey should be good depth for somebody. And of course their's the Biggest Baylor stars WR Kendall Wright and QB Robert Griffin III.

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 Mar 27, 2012
St. Martin wrote a piece on Baptiste a few weeks ago basically saying Baptiste was his pick for the Raiders, too. I don't know much about Baptiste but on paper he looks better than Chapman.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
St. Martin wrote a piece on Baptiste a few weeks ago basically saying Baptiste was his pick for the Raiders, too. I don't know much about Baptiste but on paper he looks better than Chapman.
Baptiste is a monster and I'd love to have him in silver and black. The two OLs are about average but I'm sure will do fine. RB Gannaway has a nose for the endzone and we need that kind of RB to spell McFadden. the other DT and the LB are about average and will do well in the right fit. Ever since Art Bryles took over at Baylor, they have been developing much better players and have become a team to be feared rather than a blowoff opponent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamarr Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lamarr Houston claims Oakland Raiders didn't tr... Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 5
Moves the Oakland Raiders Will Regret Not Makin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 GMC 5
Raiders made best offer (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim Mora 16
Chicago Bears' Signing of Jared Allen Makes Jul... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Immanuel Allen 2
Source reports Oakland Raiders have agreed to t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tebows dilemma 5
Oakland Raiders: Damned if They Do, Damned if T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 2
Can the Oakland Raiders Salvage NFL Free Agency? (Mar '14) Mar '14 ricardo montalban 16

Lamarr Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE