Oakland Raiders Choke Against San Fra...

Oakland Raiders Choke Against San Francisco 49ers: Raider Nation Deserves Better

There are 4 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders Choke Against San Francisco 49ers: Raider Nation Deserves Better. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Okay, I'm thinking now might be a good time to panic! Jason Campbell has not been the answer at quarterback, Rolando McClain and Lamarr Houston have helped, but not cured a "Jekyll and Hyde" defense and the Oakland Raiders once again find themselves in the AFC West cellar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Stabler Raider

Lake Forest, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Awful is the only way to discribe the Raiders. They are my team but they suck and for some reason they do not seem to care. I am disappointed to say the least. When you blow a game like the SF game you should take note as to how far down the food chain you are. Raider fan sad but true!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Oct 18, 2010
It seems to me that we the fans want the championship worse than the Raiders themselves do.
oak tree newb

Plano, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2010
i agree. f-ing s.f beat us. dont even think god can help the raiders right now......and f the chiefs!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#4 Oct 19, 2010
cable said, after the charger game, "we are not going back" and what happened? we went back!(lol), maybe he meant just the chargers? that sucks, i believed him too. i didn't watch the game but from what i hear, RAIDERS didn't do sh.t! i guess i was just expecting a better game after a charger game and playing an 0-5 team. and trying to go for two in a row. never underestimate!
GO RAIDERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamarr Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston's sacks help Chicago Bears' 'D' shut th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Lamarr Houston claims Oakland Raiders didn't tr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 5
News Moves the Oakland Raiders Will Regret Not Makin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 GMC 5
News Raiders made best offer (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim Mora 16
News Chicago Bears' Signing of Jared Allen Makes Jul... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Immanuel Allen 2
News Source reports Oakland Raiders have agreed to t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tebows dilemma 5
News Oakland Raiders: Damned if They Do, Damned if T... (Mar '14) Mar '14 RaiderFaith 2
More from around the web