Adrian Peterson's workload might grow

Adrian Peterson's workload might grow

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Adrian Peterson's workload might grow. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Adrian Peterson keeps running as San Francisco 49ers strong safety Donte Whitner tries to strip the ball from him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2012
3 fumblems in 3 minutes guarantees Peterson's workload will grow. As we speak I'm working on a backup in the 2013 draft.
Vikes

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Work on a clue as well.
In the Hunt

Cypress, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Why would they hold back his work load to begin with...hmmmm

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2012
In the Hunt wrote:
Why would they hold back his work load to begin with...hmmmm
Because we don't want to overuse Peterson that's how he got hurt. We need to draft other playmakers to coexist with little drop off when they replace him. We don't have that yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Flowers, Justin Houston Absent From Fir... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Projecting What the San Francisco 49ers Would L... (Oct '13) Nov '13 j helms 4
News Grading the 49ers' 34-3 victory over the Housto... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Schaub hairline 2
News Austin Collie's Workout with San Francisco 49er... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brad shepherd 1
News Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
News Niners appear likely to take a look at Harvin (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 1
News A.J. Jenkins: Is He A Bust? (Jan '13) Jan '13 Noprobo 8
More from around the web