Titans 0-2 After Posting NFL's Best In 2008 - NewsChannel 5.com...

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans suddenly find themselves in fix-it mode.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2009
sherman raines

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

im glad they are 0and 2 and i wish they would lose more.i never liked this team since the came here.didnt like them as oilers,dont like them now.
concerned

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

WHY? Is there a reason?
banger

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

I pull for the Titans, not a big fan. Not sure they will have a good season this year. Just think next year the team will probably be without Keith Bullock. The Titans don't want to pay the good players to stay. Seems like each year they are rebuilding.
Wiggidy-Waugh

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

You got this season boys keep on fighting you'll turn it around i believe in you guys..
mytrifecta

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Cecil better get his resume ready. We're last in the NFL in pass defense. We have too much talent to play this poorly. The DC has to get control of his players if they have a chance making the playoff's.
jess percival

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

the titan look good on offense but bad on d-fenceand if you dont like the titan go to your team and talk bad about them i am a titan fan for ever they have mount just like ever body dose they will get it to gather go titan and keep on push it will come
Reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I really think Jeff Fisher can get our Titans turned around. We will see!!! GO TITANS!!!!

If you don't like the Titans....don't watch!!!
jess percival

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

the titan have a good team its just bad timing on are side that's how football is play but i think that Jeff needs to get some plays with young he can do more with his feet then terry can that would give us a better chance to win keep them guesting that help are offense

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kyle Vanden Bosch Discussions

Search the Kyle Vanden Bosch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free agent DE Jason Babin visits Tennessee afte... (Mar '10) Aug '10 JASON D UKE T O 2
Albert Haynesworth Not Happy with the Washingto... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Mike 1
Free Agent DE Jason Babin Visits Tennessee Tita... (Mar '10) Mar '10 PHMB615 1
Detroit Lions, Kyle Vanden Bosch reach deal (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tony 1
Jeff Fisher thinks Titans can win with young ta... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Titans men 1
Without a new deal, trouble is brewing for NFL (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gary 1
NFL headed toward a season without a salary cap... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thomas 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••