What Will Jerry Jones do with the Dallas Cowboys first Draft Picks?

Jan 16, 2012 Full story: TheLandryHat 12

It won't be long before we will be subjected to an endless barrage of continuously changing mock-drafts.A In anticipation of the mock draft season, we give you this week's fan question: Drew Knight, Ontario,Canad a:A I know it is difficult to predict the draft this early, most draft projections are not finished and it always depends on who is ... (more)

Full Story
jgu

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Hope he don't give draft pick away just to move up try to pick at least a defensive back like all the others fans can see what we need
Blind Fold Draft

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2012
It will be someone who wont fill a required immediate need....dont worry....
Cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2012
jgu wrote:
Hope he don't give draft pick away just to move up try to pick at least a defensive back like all the others fans can see what we need
JJ needs to draft defense first, then OL to protect Romo second, then a qb to groom to replace Romo. I also think they need dl help comparable to what the Giants have, but may have to go for free agents to find it.
JJ Draft

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
That will never happen...
cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2012
JJ Draft wrote:
That will never happen...
I think JJ will be very aggressive in the free agent market this time, unlike last year passing on cb's and dl. Also, let's face it, they are down to 2 qbs also.
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Jerry Jones has been in the Cowboy draft war room 24 / 7 since the end of the season.
He had a cot moved in the room and a supply of liquor. An armed guard is posted at the door so Jerry can't be disturbed.
cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#7 Jan 20, 2012
Coach Jason Garrett wrote:
Jerry Jones has been in the Cowboy draft war room 24 / 7 since the end of the season.
He had a cot moved in the room and a supply of liquor. An armed guard is posted at the door so Jerry can't be disturbed.
My prediction: Look for JJ to be very aggressive in free agents that will be available, especially on the defensive side, and less aggressive in the draft! I think he will just take the best athlete available in the draft.
Not Working Out

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2012
cowboy fan wrote:
<quoted text> I think he will just take the best athlete available in the draft.
That sucks...
cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Not Working Out wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks...
Well hell what do you suggest then?
cowboy fan

Longview, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2012
I agree with Dallas sports writers. The Cowboys should go back to the 4-3 defense and abandon the 3-4 that Parcells installed and drafted for. The 4-3 is the defense they won 3 superbowls with.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#11 Jan 23, 2012
cowboy fan wrote:
I agree with Dallas sports writers. The Cowboys should go back to the 4-3 defense and abandon the 3-4 that Parcells installed and drafted for. The 4-3 is the defense they won 3 superbowls with.
HIRE BUTCH DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!
JJoke

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2012
cowboy fan wrote:
<quoted text> Well hell what do you suggest then?
Fixing this mess by drafting what is needed...that would be a start...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Kosier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Free Saga Ends With A 50 Percent Pay Cut (May '13) May '13 Mike 1
Dallas Cowboys: 7 NFL Draft Prospects They Coul... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jtm98030 2
The Dallas Cowboys' Free Agency Leaves Some Sca... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Anonymous 1
5 Under Contract Who May Be Released (Feb '12) Feb '12 Jerrys Kids 3
Romo trusts his 3 young, unproven blockers (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anyfarts 4
OL Free among Cowboys practicing for 1st time (Aug '11) Aug '11 Treynads 3
NFL Free Agent Signings 2011: Will Dallas Cowbo... (Jul '11) Aug '11 treypoo 5

Kyle Kosier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE