Tebow sees flashbulbs in pro debut

Tebow sees flashbulbs in pro debut

There are 4 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Tebow sees flashbulbs in pro debut. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

With a much better haircut and a bruising touchdown, no less. The rookie quarterback from Florida made his first preseason appearance Sunday night, and got into the end zone on the final play of a 33-24 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Aug 16, 2010
He wont last long running the way he was against first stingers...they'll kill him
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Aug 16, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
He wont last long running the way he was against first stingers...they'll kill him
would you prefer he fall down everytime someone gets in front of him.

such jealousy.....
Tuff Tommy

Boone, NC

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Just another NFL negro that is responsible for ruining pro sports. It is a way to afford dope and low class white female gold diggers!!! I hate that sport. Look how they F.....up basketball. Most of those guys are convicted felons.
jimmy the geek

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 16, 2010
"look at that little monkey go" - howard cosell

"look at that slow albino ape go" - coming this year to monday night football

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bengals-Falcons Blog for October 24 (Oct '10) Oct '10 bengals fan 2
News Ocho Cinco 86's talk of Bengals as lost cause (Oct '08) Oct '08 Len 5
More from around the web