UCLA could find an elixir with Washin...

UCLA could find an elixir with Washington State coming to town

There are 25 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 30, 2008, titled UCLA could find an elixir with Washington State coming to town. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Don't count on UCLA's marketing department taking out ads with media outlets in Spokane and Pullman, Wash., welcoming folks from the Palouse to paint the Rose Bowl crimson Saturday, but Washington State might ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USC STEVE

United States

#22 Oct 1, 2008
BYU - 59
UCLA -0
Go Bruins wrote:
<quoted text>
Oregon State Beavers 27
Southern Cal Trojans 21
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#23 Oct 1, 2008
USC STEVE wrote:
BYU - 59
UCLA -0
<quoted text>
Yes, but what's the difference between the two games?

One was a loss by a struggling underdog. The other was a complete cornholing over a 25-point favorite and national championship contender by a previously 1-2 team. I'll let you guess which score goes with the cornholing.
USC STEVE

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2008
REALLY thats how you see it ..usc lost like 8 games or so in the past 6 years by less than 59 points total...spin it anyway you want....its going to be a long season for the bruins ....id say even 2009 looks pretty bad ...go trojans
Go Bruins wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but what's the difference between the two games?
One was a loss by a struggling underdog. The other was a complete cornholing over a 25-point favorite and national championship contender by a previously 1-2 team. I'll let you guess which score goes with the cornholing.
Papa Sam

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#25 Oct 1, 2008
I am getting old and could not attend that game. No wonder we lost by 59!! Money is the only thing that motivates our players at UCLA and if they don't see me on the side line, they simply don't put in any effort.
USC STEVE wrote:
BYU - 59
UCLA -0
<quoted text>
The Ghost of Sam Gilbert

Van Nuys, CA

#26 Oct 1, 2008
Papa Sam wrote:
I am getting old and could not attend that game. No wonder we lost by 59!! Money is the only thing that motivates our players at UCLA and if they don't see me on the side line, they simply don't put in any effort.
<quoted text>
If anyone but you and me knew who I was, this might actually be humerous. Too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Bosworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars give military tickets in honor of 9/11 (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Fuz 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News UCLA football doesn't lack optimism (Apr '10) Jun '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 26
News NFL just keeps getting better (May '10) May '10 keith 2
News UCLA underclassmen get put into the spotlight (Dec '09) Dec '09 oso 1
News UCLA's Ayers, Price show disruptive behavior ag... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Adrian G 1
More from around the web