UCLA could find an elixir with Washin...

UCLA could find an elixir with Washington State coming to town

There are 25 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 30, 2008, titled UCLA could find an elixir with Washington State coming to town. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Don't count on UCLA's marketing department taking out ads with media outlets in Spokane and Pullman, Wash., welcoming folks from the Palouse to paint the Rose Bowl crimson Saturday, but Washington State might ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BeeVee

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2008
All you lame UCLA fans do is go for what ever team plays against SC because your team is crap !! On saturday you wont even watch your team because you ll be watching the SC vs Oregon game talking about "GO DUCKS ! ". You suck asses
Shinjo

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2008
The spread is currently 17 points, I think it will be a closer game though.
USC STEVE

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2008
they wanna watch the better team ..who wants to watch a team that cant hang with byu, arizona and fresno state.....trojans still in the top 10
BeeVee wrote:
All you lame UCLA fans do is go for what ever team plays against SC because your team is crap !! On saturday you wont even watch your team because you ll be watching the SC vs Oregon game talking about "GO DUCKS ! ". You suck asses
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2008
BeeVee wrote:
Well, your half right. We usually always root against Southern Cal and this season our team happens to be struggling. However, next season we will be better and we will still root against Southern Cal. That's what rivals do.
BTW, the OU/Southern Cal and WSU/UCLA games are at different times, thus we should be able to watch both.

Go Bruins!
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#5 Sep 30, 2008
USC STEVE wrote:
they wanna watch the better team ..who wants to watch a team that cant hang with byu, arizona and fresno state.....trojans still in the top 10<quoted text>
You guys need a TV Guide (BeeVee & USC Steve). The games are on at different times. We can watch both. Root against Southern Cal and cheer on UCLA.

Go Bruins!
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 30, 2008
USC STEVE wrote:
they wanna watch the better team ..who wants to watch a team that cant hang with byu, arizona and fresno state.....trojans still in the top 10<quoted text>
There is no other team that has more people cheering against it than S.U.C. & their moronic fans like SUC Steve. Your team made alot of people very happy last Thursday night. Remember SUC Steve, one more loss and you go lay in the bathtub and slit your wrists.
BeeVee

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 30, 2008
Go Bruins wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys need a TV Guide (BeeVee & USC Steve). The games are on at different times. We can watch both. Root against Southern Cal and cheer on UCLA.
Go Bruins!
thats my point . you'll still watch the SC game
BeeVee

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2008
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no other team that has more people cheering against it than S.U.C. & their moronic fans like SUC Steve. Your team made alot of people very happy last Thursday night. Remember SUC Steve, one more loss and you go lay in the bathtub and slit your wrists.
At least USC fans can watch games after Dec. 6. Or mabey Ucla will be in the Yoshinoa Beef Bowl !!
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#9 Sep 30, 2008
BeeVee wrote:
<quoted text> thats my point . you'll still watch the SC game
Oh, we'll be watching and cheering louder than anyone else.....for whatever team SUC is playing...GO BEAV'S and now GO DUCKS!
Maurice Simmons

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Sep 30, 2008
BeeVee wrote:
<quoted text> thats my point . you'll still watch the SC game
Sorry, I may not be able to watch the game. But Fight On! anyway.
Rey Malauga

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Sep 30, 2008
BeeVee wrote:
<quoted text> At least USC fans can watch games after Dec. 6. Or mabey Ucla will be in the Yoshinoa Beef Bowl !!
Yummy, Yoshinoa Beef Bowl. I'm there.
Orthenal James

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Sep 30, 2008
Maurice Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I may not be able to watch the game. But Fight On! anyway.
I can't make it either. Can somebody cut me a copy of the game?
USC STEVE

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2008
thats funny , you probably wont have to pay out a dime with that crapppppy offense.
Papa Sam wrote:
Ill be at the UCLA game. You will see me on the side line handing out hundreds of dollars for each catch made and thousands for each touchdown. The players call me Papa Sam, John Wooden will be with me. If UCLA wins, everyone gets a new car!!
Angels fan

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2008
Those trojan jimmy hats need to learn how to beat a beaver the right way first. You'll be lucky if you make the Rosebowl this year. You best believe Bruins will tap that a/s/s this year.
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2008
Papa Sam wrote:
Ill be at the UCLA game. You will see me on the side line handing out hundreds of dollars for each catch made and thousands for each touchdown. The players call me Papa Sam, John Wooden will be with me. If UCLA wins, everyone gets a new car!!
At Southern Cal, you get your car on day one. According to you, at UCLA you have to earn it.
Who knew?

Go Bruins!
Papa Sam

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#17 Oct 1, 2008
You also get invited to my mansion in the hills, you never have to go to class, I will get you A's by paying off the teachers. GO BRUINS GO!!!
Go Bruins wrote:
<quoted text>
At Southern Cal, you get your car on day one. According to you, at UCLA you have to earn it.
Who knew?
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#18 Oct 1, 2008
Papa Sam wrote:
You also get invited to my mansion in the hills, you never have to go to class, I will get you A's by paying off the teachers. GO BRUINS GO!!!
<quoted text>
Oregon State Beavers 27
Southern Cal Trojans 21

Go Bruins!
Papa Sam

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#19 Oct 1, 2008
I could careless, both schools cheat. I am a North Carolina fan, poor Wooden and his rigged titles, can't wait until the books come out. Truth is these kids were getting paid more than NBA players at the time, U-C-L-A UCLA CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!
Go Bruins wrote:
<quoted text>
Oregon State Beavers 27
Southern Cal Trojans 21
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins

Arcadia, CA

#20 Oct 1, 2008
Papa Sam wrote:
I could careless, both schools cheat. I am a North Carolina fan, poor Wooden and his rigged titles, can't wait until the books come out. Truth is these kids were getting paid more than NBA players at the time, U-C-L-A UCLA CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!
<quoted text>
North Carolina? Due us all a favor and come back during basketball season. Your posts add nothing to the forum.

Go Bruins!
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#21 Oct 1, 2008
Papa Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor emotionally distraught individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Bosworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars give military tickets in honor of 9/11 (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Fuz 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Defense is at its break... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The old bruin 5
News Pac-10 Tour: Bruins thinking big in 2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News UCLA football doesn't lack optimism (Apr '10) Jun '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 26
News NFL just keeps getting better (May '10) May '10 keith 2
News UCLA underclassmen get put into the spotlight (Dec '09) Dec '09 oso 1
News UCLA's Ayers, Price show disruptive behavior ag... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Adrian G 1
More from around the web