Black and Gold fans revel

Full story: Evening Sun

Gary Lylte embraces Leisl Staub after the Steelers secure their sixth Super Bowl win Sunday night at Scozzaro s Steel City Pub in New Oxford.
Comments
301 - 307 of 307 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2009
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Jopa-n

United States

#312 Feb 10, 2009
Skidmarks Syndrome wrote:
Denile, you Boy George wanna be.
Is all this really tearing at you this bad? Wow! I hope your not gonna start killing kittens over this. Just breathe dude. It's O.K. Your team will win again...sometime.
Sunny

New York, NY

#313 Feb 10, 2009
Skidmarks Syndrome wrote:
Denile, you Boy George wanna be.
Two words for you there, big mouthy he-man...spell check.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#314 Feb 10, 2009
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Two words for you there, big mouthy he-man...spell check.
I miss you.
Sunny

New York, NY

#315 Feb 10, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>I miss you.
awww, and I have missed you. Where the he** have you been? It's really no fun without you.
High Plains Drifter

Omaha, NE

#316 May 24, 2009
This is the weirdest thread ever in the history of Topix. Check it out.

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

#317 Jun 2, 2009
Wow. I take it you are astute game film analysts right? How many times have you had the opportunity to watch the superbowl on NFL Replay? Lots. Watch it, for those that actually question the Steelers "stealing" a Superbowl. Was the officiating bad? Yes. Was it a one-sided evening? Hell no. The Steelers got called on plays they shouldn't have been called on, and the officials didn't call penalties on plays that should have been.

Prime example...offensive tackles holding Lamar Woodley and James Harrison all night long w/out a flag thrown. Watch the tape. Watch the game. If you do that, you'll a very poor officiated game, but not so much in favor of the Steelers. We should have won that game 27 to 10.

Since: Apr 08

Omaha, NE

#318 Jun 2, 2009
Correction: 34 to 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug 18 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kurt Warner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••