Black and Gold fans revel

Black and Gold fans revel

There are 307 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Black and Gold fans revel. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Gary Lylte embraces Leisl Staub after the Steelers secure their sixth Super Bowl win Sunday night at Scozzaro s Steel City Pub in New Oxford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#292 Feb 6, 2009
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Purple,
WHAT?????
I think you meant to post that on the article about the Crystal Cathedral.
I should post it on all the topics of the forums in the whole web.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#293 Feb 6, 2009
I cant believe Hangoverian aint taking my side more. Maybe hes among a different sect of Ravenites,
UnInspired

Harrisburg, PA

#294 Feb 6, 2009
Funny!
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to be his sociology THESIS, Hanging Ovary. It's going to be called: "A Phenomenological Study of Whining Trolls and Piss-Poor Sportsmen in the Greater Baltimore Area."
Sunny

Lynnwood, WA

#295 Feb 6, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh shes hitting on ya big boy. Usually thats what most guys think when a woman gives them attention.
...just haven't had you to pick on lately!

Since: Dec 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#296 Feb 6, 2009
Hangoverarian wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I will say is its people like you that make the rest of the league hate stealer fans. If it makes you feel better THINKING they are better then the Ravens then knock yourself out. And I mean that KNOCK YOURSELF OUT. I hope you can find comfort in going into every Ravens-stealers game knowing that it will be a cake walk for your beloved stealers because this is such a one-sided series. Idiot.
You know what, H.O.? I'd be happy to acknowledge that this has been a great rivalry--that's the tack I take with all of the cool Ravens fans (like Rob and GHT and Struds and Skay Baltimore) on other threads. It's all the posing as someone intelligent and educated--when it's pretty obvious you're neither--and throwing around the same tired "inbred" and "white trash" insults. It's unfunny and unimaginative and unoriginal. In other words, your team I actually admire--a hard-nosed AFC team that is the perfect purple reflection of the Black and Gold.
You, on the other hand, are just plain BORING. If the only fun we can have with you on here is watching you cry, then so be it.
Sunny

Lynnwood, WA

#297 Feb 6, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>I should post it on all the topics of the forums in the whole web.
agreed, but what's the relevance to this topic?'splain it to me.
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#298 Feb 6, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
I cant believe Hangoverian aint taking my side more. Maybe hes among a different sect of Ravenites,
Whats up dude? I got your back.
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#299 Feb 6, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, H.O.? I'd be happy to acknowledge that this has been a great rivalry--that's the tack I take with all of the cool Ravens fans (like Rob and GHT and Struds and Skay Baltimore) on other threads. It's all the posing as someone intelligent and educated--when it's pretty obvious you're neither--and throwing around the same tired "inbred" and "white trash" insults. It's unfunny and unimaginative and unoriginal. In other words, your team I actually admire--a hard-nosed AFC team that is the perfect purple reflection of the Black and Gold.
You, on the other hand, are just plain BORING. If the only fun we can have with you on here is watching you cry, then so be it.
Thats where you wrong buddy. I'm not losing any sleep over this. I'm having too much fun reading your lame a$$ retort and laughing at your expense.

See. I also know some cool stealer fans but I also know some self rightheous dbags like yourself. Such is life.
UnInspired

Harrisburg, PA

#300 Feb 6, 2009
Nothing I can't handle. No need to appoligize.
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry honey do you want to shake and make up?

Since: Dec 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#301 Feb 6, 2009
Hangoverarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats where you wrong buddy. I'm not losing any sleep over this. I'm having too much fun reading your lame a$$ retort and laughing at your expense.
See. I also know some cool stealer fans but I also know some self rightheous dbags like yourself. Such is life.
And that was YOUR retort? Go on, say something funny, or original, or smart, or interesting in any way. I dare you.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#302 Feb 6, 2009
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, but what's the relevance to this topic?'splain it to me.
Well Miss Sex-ay, most of them in this topic are materialists.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#303 Feb 6, 2009
Hangoverarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up dude? I got your back.
Well, Uninspired keeps picking on me lmao. Get them for me, lol. Ive gotten too disinterested in throwing barbs back at Miss Uninspired. Actually Ive been bored with ehr a long time ago after realizing that she is too stuck on herself to ever get through to so you can have at Miss Uninspired Ive got bigger fish to fry.

Since: Dec 08

Harrisburg, PA

#304 Feb 6, 2009
UnInspired wrote:
Nothing I can't handle. No need to appoligize.<quoted text>
Me and you might make an awesome couple since they say opposites attract so well.
Sunny

Lynnwood, WA

#305 Feb 6, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
And that was YOUR retort? Go on, say something funny, or original, or smart, or interesting in any way. I dare you.
lol, how long are you prepared to wait?
MatchMaker

AOL

#306 Feb 6, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>Me and you might make an awesome couple since they say opposites attract so well.
Awwwwwww ... love is in the air!
:)
Sunny

Lynnwood, WA

#307 Feb 6, 2009
PurpleRavens wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Sex-ay, most of them in this topic are materialists.
OK, now don't go getting a big head about this, but I have to say that I like you. As much as I hated you at first, I've come to realize you have a lot to say, and you say it well - most of the time. I'm happily married to a handsome, sexy guy who loves me very much, so I'm not looking for that kind of relationship. But I do think that we would be very good friends who could hang out and talk about things. We wouldn't always agree, but that's what makes it interesting. I think that you're intelligent, and despite your start in life, are trying to better yourself. And since you're only in your thirties, you're likely to become more well-rounded in your thought processes and attitude as you age - you're a diamond in the rough. Some of your beliefs are contrary to mine, though, so we'd have to work through that!
Then again, maybe this is all bullsh**. Guess it doesn't really matter, it's just fun hearing what you have to say.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#308 Feb 9, 2009
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, how long are you prepared to wait?
Hey, Sunny. It's fun having you around. You should hop on over to "Tomlin Knows What the Steelers Need." It tends to be the biggest hangout for the Steelers regulars.
Skidmarks Syndrome

AOL

#309 Feb 9, 2009
And a few of the fruit ones like Rex and his clan of herman munsters.

Since: Dec 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#310 Feb 9, 2009
Skidmarks Syndrome wrote:
And a few of the fruit ones like Rex and his clan of herman munsters.
Yeah, all right. Whatever that means.
Skidmarks Syndrome

AOL

#311 Feb 9, 2009
Denile, you Boy George wanna be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Brady be best ever? (Feb '17) Apr '17 SurePhartz 31
News LISTEN: Kurt Warner Weights In On... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 5
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2